Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Selena Posts "Ye" Type Rant + Kim K Disses NiNi And Beith For No Show?

Today, someone pissed Selena off, and she made that very clear over FaceBook when she had her very first Internet rant and it reminded you of how Ye acts. It created the hashtag #TheNewYe" She posted "What???? You fucking dumb broads, OK I got it, see that's why I never ever wanted to work with you, I swear I would walk past your grave pull my pants down and piss all over it you dumb cunt! Stop messing with me, as they always say "If you mess with the bull, You get the horns you no talented fake chested no education having poor excuse for a person dumb ass bimbo...." We know this rant is not directed at NiNi as they were spotted out together at a charity event shortly after this rant, so who was she referring too? Well sources say that Selena and fellow PSR artist Brandy have been having tension for the longest, but they manage to keep it out of the media out of respect for their boss. Could Brandy be the one this rant is aimed at? Maybe something went down today that set her off. Truth is though, we are just assuming we have no idea if this rant is aimed to Brandy or even another celebrity. Media crews caught up to Selena and tried to ask her who the rant was directed at and she refused to answer all she said was "*sigh* Please leave me alone" So we may find out or we may never find out, if we do we will let you know. In other news, did Kim K throw a subliminal diss towards NiNi and Beith in her interview with Jimmy Kimmel today? Many people seem to think so. She married long time boyfriend and uncle of the queen, Kanye West in May of this year. NiNi and Beith were invited to the wedding and so were "Number 1" and Jay-Z since Jay is Ye's best friend, but NONE of them showed. Thing is sources say  that they all said they would make it and then when the big day came they just backed up without even letting her know. Check out what she said: "Me and Kanye chose Italy to marry because that is where we met, that's where we fell in love and that's where our daughter North was conceived. We both love Italy and it was a beautiful wedding"When she was asked if everyone had a good time at the after party she said "Yeah it was nice, the wedding itself was beautiful as well, but I was so angry because people were no shows and I took my time to get their name engraved on the chairs and save out the extra space for them and make extra food for them and they just canceled at the last minute and didn't even let me know. I was looking out for them the whole time and when a couple hours passed it finally hit me that they just bailed it upset me and it upset Kanye, so those extra seats and all the extra space was empty and it was so embarrassing to me, I don't think I ever been that embarrassed in my life. They said they were coming and then no call no show it was so rude, they're just very rude people" When Jimmy tried to get her to name the no shows, she said 'Well........I don't want to out anybody and call out names but just know it hurt" Many people  insists that she was referring to the two queens the king and NiNi's husband (After all, they were the only 4 who really DID NOT show up) We know for a fact that none of them showed up, we don't know if they ever even agreed to show up. So naturally,  the NiNi Vs Kardashian title is back in the headlines, but this time Kim K is the one who started it and she is not doing much to end it. So do you guys  think that the royal group stoop up Ye and Kim, or were they really unaware that  they were invited. Click here to check out her interview and listen to yourself to see if it was a subliminal diss or not.....

No comments: