Friday, August 8, 2014

Kim K Issues Apology For Comments Made In Interview

The other day, Kim K did an interview with Jimmy Kimmel and she addressed the people who didn't show up  to her wedding, and expressed how upset she was about it and at them. She called them, quote "Very rude people" which caused everyone to believe she was referring to the royal group and that a new beef will be starting soon. Today though, she apologized for that statement stating that she didn't realize it would get so out of hand, and that she did not mean it to sound as harsh as it sounded. She said "I'm so sorry for recent comments made on my appearance at the Jimmy Kimmel show, I was not aware that it sounded the way it sounded and I did not mean for it to sound that harsh because it really isn't like that at all. I was just referencing my disappointment and sadness at the situation, but at this point,  it is no longer relevant, I was just responding to a question that I was asked. The last thing I want is any negativity and once again I apologize if anyone was offended, it really was not intentional" Many people seem to think that she blasted NiNi, her husband and their friends in that interview (since they are the only ones who didn't show) and for that she has been receiving tons of negative comments for it. NiNi has not responded to our requests for comments and neither has any of the others who might've be included in Kim's small rant,  so it seems like its over and done with..............at least for now..
Kim

2 comments:

johnny1 said...

No one cares about your apology Kimmy

johnny1 said...

ugh she looks so fake now like a damn barbie doll what is it with these celebs and plastic surgery u can tell she had it at least 10 times