Wednesday, August 13, 2014

2nd Single Drops From NiNi's Upcoming Album + Speaks On Drama Yesterday

Today, NiNi and Tinashe dropped the second single from their upcoming album "NT" called "Legit" Its actually a really cool song and the beat (produced by Kat) is on point. The song is pretty much about exactly what the title says, being Legit, being the best at what you do. Both women sing rap on it and even though it may sound like its a cocky conceited kinda song, its not, its just about being proud of yourself and your success basically. Their album is also said to have been pushed up due to the fact that they are finishing alot faster then they thought, which is exciting. This album is officially the most anticipated album of the year right now and is being talked about and heard around the country. Their new song "Legit" is officially the number 1 song right now, stealing the number 1 spot within 1 hour after releasing. It is being requested on the radio and already, people have been doing freestyles to a remake of the beat and posting it to YouTube. Click here to check out "Legit" by NiNi Ft Tinashe. In other news, yesterday, a contest by the name of "Who Wants To Have Sex With NiNi? saying that you can have sex with NiNi if you send in the best video was posted to her website, and created tons of people rushing to send in videos to hopefully win the ultimate prize. While there were many people who obviously believed it, it was so many people who didn't including her fans and pretty much all of her artists. Her artists and besties spoke up yesterday posting things on Twitter defending NiNi and called it "absolutely stupid and untrue" but NiNi herself didn't speak up on anything all night. But today she has. She opened a press conference live to address the contest. Here is everything she said (warning, as usual with NiNi harsh language is used) "Yesterday some garbage popped up on my website, and honestly I had no idea about it, I was extremely busy yesterday and didn't get the word until 3 or 4 this morning. So I need to address this because Its amazing to me that all these people are submitting dumb shit for dumb shit. Its not true, why the hell would I want that much heat on me knowing that people are saying and thinking crazy shit about me already? It pissed me off so much that my so called fans have been so called riding with me since the beginning of my career and they allowed themselves to actually believe that I'm that kind of person. You guys really don't know me obviously,  and for you to think that I would give it up to anyone especially in that kind of way, hurts and tells me I don't need fans like that. With that being said, the contest was created by someone who hacked my website, at this time I have shut my site down and I am getting that bullshit removed, so for the next 24-48 hours, my site will be unavailable, it should be back up by tomorrow or Friday. I know I'm probably talking for my health, but you see something like that, you should know its not me, especially if you really know me. I don't want no one tweeting me or insta messaging me with any "sorry's" or apologies, I'm super good on you, my real fans who knew from the get go, you know I love y'all" NiNi sounded very upset and looked very upset but she also seemed sad too. Click here to hear her statement (3 minutes long) Her site was down but is currently back up and the contest has been removed (that was quick) Hacking is serious and you can get arrested for it, its even more serious and you get even more time if you do it to a celeb, so now the police are involved and they are looking for the individual responsible by tracking the IP address of the computer they used to hack. If convicted, they face up to 22 years (ouch) P.S NiNi had her show last night at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn NY, we couldn't make it, but click here to check out video from it.....
Tinashe And NiNi

The Contest Has Been Removed

8 comments:

johnny1 said...

NiNi is so right, those people who really thought she was like that are so stupid and ya'll not her true fans, ya'll just like her for one reason and you know what that one reason is

johnny1 said...

Yup that's what NiNi was getting at she just putting it in a different way they just like her body and sex appeal

johnny1 said...

That's a hot song

johnny1 said...

yeah it is

johnny1 said...

I wonder if anyone on this blog actually submitted a video

johnny1 said...

Im pretty sure it is

johnny1 said...

yea it is lol

johnny1 said...

probably but aint nobody gonna admit it