Tuesday, August 5, 2014

BabyDoll Suggests That Beith Should Be At PSR, And She Keeps It Real

Babydoll, of OMG Girlz spoke up on NiNi's husband Beith today (we have no idea why) in an interview and this is some of what she said: "Its mad rappers that's real good, but I think one guy who just doesn't get enough attention is Beith, Look I'll admit his older shit wasn't all that, but as he got older his flow got so dope, its like yo his punch lines and his word play can be compared to Wayne or Eminem, like I said when he was younger, Ima keep it real he wasn't all that at all, but he definitely improved his flow.  think about it,  his new music is all over the place and his shit is killing people like Beyonce's shit all without a damn label, he needs to be with PSR, he'll fit in nice  here,  I'm wondering why the hell he ain't here cuz if he was,  I guarantee you PSR will be so much better" The artists that she mentioned which is Eminem and Wayne (who are considered to be the best in the rap game right now) have responded to having their names compared to Beith and this is what Em said "Normally, I would disagree,.. but Beith,  in his new ways, I have competition,.. old ways, nah,, no offense but that's just what it is, Beith is actually my favorite rapper right now, and his new shit,  I feel I have alot of competition to him, he's cool and his wife is cool, they all cool, but I feel I can beat him, Its just a matter of concentration (laughs)" Wayne said "Yeah that nigga go hard, I'm pretty sure he's meant to do this music shit, but that nigga on some bullshit and I'll say that shit to his face, Yo Beith what the fuck you scared of my nigga you can put all us niggas outta business just don't go back to 2006 cuz you was whack as fuck then dude, and you know I would say that shit to your face too bro (laughs)" Beith is not signed to a label at all, but he is the number one male artist in the music industry right now and everyone loves his music, which is the first time an unsigned artist has had this much success without being famous. Stats say that Beith has over 688 trillion fans all around the world and they are requesting more music. Beith has collabed with his wife, Beyonce, Gaga, Wayne, Jay-Z, Kanye, Miss Marie, Selena Gomez and Bow Wow and his name is all over, probably more then his wife (yeah no bullshit) Do you guys think that Beith should be at PSR or no?
Babydoll

Beith

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

I envy him alot but i agree he deserves to be at PSR he's fucking dope his word play is amazing

johnny1 said...

yeah who remembers when he said im a hustla got nickels and dimes like chump change thats the most greatest punch line i ever heard

johnny1 said...

i disagree i say star is the ugliest one