Tuesday, August 19, 2014

China Said To Be Pregnant + Releases Collab With NiNi

Multiple sources are reporting that China is pregnant. Over the last couple months, she is said to have been getting bigger (although we think that's just growing up). She has long been linked to Bryan Breeding, the youngest of the PSR group B5, and he is said to be the father. Rumors of a relationship between them came back in 2013 when she posed for a picture with him and he had his arms around her in a sexual way. Ever since then, non-stop relationship rumors have been swirling out of control, and this is just the latest in a whirlwind of things between them two. In fact he is said to be the reason why China was legally emancipated, because her parents didn't approve of their relationship, since he is 19 and she is 16. But all of this is just in rumor status, to us, China doesn't look much bigger from June to now, and we feel if she was pregnant, she would be considerably bigger by now, and she isn't. Also there really isn't much proof of a relationship between those two besides that picture, which we feel wasn't even anything sexual at all. But some sources insist that she is pregnant having Bryan's baby, we'll see how long this story stays. Speaking of China, she released a new collab song today Ft her "mom" titled "Wonderful" It is said to be the first single off of her upcoming 3rd PSR mixtape and its nice, although we don't care for the beat. The beat can be better, but the lyrics and swag is right on point. Its considered a pop hop (pop and hip-hop combined) type song and it came in at number 3 on the charts, so doing pretty well. The song is pretty popular, but honestly not as popular as China's previous songs, even with NiNi. Click here to check out "Wonderful" by China Ft NiNi. *UPDATE* China has confirmed in an interview today that she is indeed NOT pregnant and she is indeed NOT with Bryan Breeding. She was asked "So China, you have alot of rumors out there about you, but the two most dominant ones are that you are pregnant and that you are dating Bryan Breeding from B5. is there any truth to that at all? She replied and said "(Laughs), Um, I hear alot too, and sometimes I don't bother to address it, especially the crazy nonsense, its just not worth my time, my real fans would know if I was pregnant or if I had a boyfriend, at this point, I'm single, and I'm not pregnant, I wont be for a very long time, I guarantee you that. It's just like the rumor about me and my dad, I felt that was so super ridiculous, I just ignored it, I did the same with this for so long because its insane to me, like I was pregnant since 2013? get real!" Seems like she denied 2 rumors in one statement. Click here to check out her full interview where she talks about upcoming projects and a possible collab tour with NiNi......
China

No comments: