Thursday, August 7, 2014

Nini Has Weird Run In With Toya

NiNi is currently in Arizona where she is scheduled to attend a charity event where she is scheduled to be a motivational speaker for one of her charities. She was spotted out hitting a small diner ordering take out with her 2 bodyguards and the paparazzi aren't the only ones who spotted her. Toya is also in Phoenix Arizona promoting her new clothing line and she was across the street from NiNi and screamed "Hey NiNi!!!" NiNi ignored her but she came across the street and walked up to her smiling. NiNis bodyguards of course denied access to her but NiNi said it was OK. This is their conversation that was recorded by TMZ who were several feet away. (Toya) girl do you mind sending your gorillas away for a minute... Girl talk (NiNi) "yes I do mind what is it I'm busy (Toya) K well my special day is Saturday wanna hang? Girl it'll be so cool you like fun right I can show you fun (NiNi) I can't I'm busy that day (Toya) well I celebrate all weekend so we can do it Friday Saturday or Sunday pleaseeeeeee? (NiNi) I said no girl damn (she walks off) (Toya) OK maybe another time with your fine ass(she smacks her butt) NiNi gets upset and grabs her hand and says "don't ever in your life put your hands on me you understand me? Toya smiled and said "oooh you're rough I love that get rougher with me ma" Nini let go of her hand said "ugh" and walked off with her bodyguards. Toya yelled out "I'll call you later Queen!" Weird huh? Its only weird because of how Toya was acting she was smiling the whole time she got her hand grabbed hard and still smiled and seemed like she was having an orgasm at the same time. She basically wasn't acting like a person who has a crush, she was acting like a person who is in LOVE. Then shortly after she tweeted"Seen the queen today, isnt she so pretty guys :)" Looks like Toya has a mega crush on NiNi but who doesn't? Click here to view the video of their weird run in.
Toya

No comments: