Friday, August 8, 2014

Selena Causes Major Controversy By Using The "N" Word + Tension At PSR?

Today, Selena Gomez caused hella chaos by using the "N" word during one of her interviews, but she didn't use it in a bad way. Checkout what she said: She was asked "It's alot of female artists that don't believe you have what it takes to be in this business, they say you are too soft and you aren't cut out for it you and you should stick to the Disney Channel, how would you respond to that?" She replied and said "(laughs) I hear every single thing that's said about me, I mean really broads? But think about it, those people who are saying shit like that are the ones who aren't even close to where I am right?. Once again, I'm not bragging, I'm just speaking the truth, like have you chilled with the president? have you had over 990 trillion albums sold?, are you anything besides a hater?, my resume  is very impressive, what the fuck do you have besides jealousy for a successful person? how typical, my nigga please" This interview angered many of her African American fans and other black people and she has been getting talked about by fans all over. Someone posted "Bitch say that word to my face, I give no fucks about who u are, there wont be a such thing as Selena Gomez anymore believe that" Its many other hate comments about her, but I damn sure wont post all of them. But Selena made a statement in the middle of all of this chaos. She went live and said "I would like to apologize for my comments earlier. Look, I want everyone to understand that its not one racist bone in my body I actually would prefer African Americans to Caucasians, I guess the only explanation I can give is that it kinda just slipped out I didn't mean for it to, I'm not sure if that's a good enough explanation for you guys but its the truth. I love all my fans no matter what race you are, my parents always raised me to never be into that ignorant childish petty drama of back in the day, and I always told myself that's not me, and I promise you guys, it wasn't meant like that. Anyone who was offended I sincerely apologize, I was not trying to disrespect anyone and that's on my life" Selena is very popular and she is in NiNi's royal circle, so naturally her apologizing like she did satisfied lots of people, but its still one or two people out there who don't care about her apology at all, and feel she is just apologizing because she has so much heat on  her now and she needs her black fans. Would you like my opinion? Selena isn't the first non-black person to use that word, its many celebs who aren't black who  use it, most of them use it in a positive way like for example "Yo I love him that's my nigga" That is not considered offensive. Now, if you use it like "Fuck that nigger, I hate niggers"  That's a different story, Selena used it in a homie type of way, not a racist way, so I feel she didn't do anything wrong, although I would say that the black community is very sensitive because of all the drama they went through back in the day (no offense) so no non black people should not use the word even if they mean it in a positive way. Click here to check out her interview. In other news, sources say that it's mega tension at that famous PSR building, and this time its involving NiNi. They say  they she is having tension with Nicki Minaj. Sources close to the label say that those two argue constantly and NiNi seems to pick on her more then anyone else and Nicki is getting sick of it. We all remember their tension on the "Livin With NiNi" episodes right? Well maybe that wasn't fake. Sources say that NiNi is more then ready to drop Nicki from the label, but we don't know why, because even though Nicki delays alot, she still is very much heard of and she is doing well, so it must be personal. We don't have all the details yet, we don't even know if this is true, but as usual we will let you guys know........
Selena Gomez

Nicki Minaj

10 comments:

johnny1 said...

I agree, Im black too and I dont take offense to a mexican person calling me nigga at all, and you can tell Selena didnt mean it in a offensive way she just thinks she black lol but most mexicans and puerto ricans do think they're black so its all good dont trip Selena u shouldnt have even made an apology fuck those assholes who think only black people can use that word, shit if a white person is my best friend and he says what up nigga I would say it back it just really depends on how u use the word period

johnny1 said...

true....Selena dongt worry ma u good with the real niggaz

johnny1 said...

definetley

johnny1 said...

the bigger u are the harder u fall

johnny1 said...

NEXT!!!!!!!

johnny1 said...

UMMMMMM SO!!!!!!!!!

johnny1 said...

yeah i think we got past all that already

johnny1 said...

really? johnny really? who cares, jlo, demi kendra selena they all mexican or spanish they have that right to use it so wtf this is nothing cypress hill uses it all the time and so does Jay Sean why dont niggas say shit about that and neither one of them are black

johnny1 said...

they just fuking with her cuz she a girl girls go thru too much

johnny1 said...

probably