Thursday, May 1, 2014

Livin With NiNi Episode 5

Yesterday, the special hour long episode of "Livin With NiNi" premiered on VH1 with over 20 million viewers. The episode started off as the announcer said "On This Special Edition Of: "Livin With NiNi" and scenes from this new episode showed and flashed by letting us know what to expect. The previous episode was not shown like in the others. The new theme song came on and everyone was introduced. The show started off where it left off at from last episode. The next morning the  two were cuddled up in bed with the sheets over them and it said "7am, NiNi's house" and NiNi's phone rang which woke her up but not her husband, she answered and it was her assistant manager and BeyoncĂ©'s official manager who was introduced as "Christina, manager" She informed NiNi that DJ drama currently has her new beats she was waiting for,  for her upcoming mixtape "Rize Of The Queen" She also informed her she has a show in Newark, NJ that night and she needs to be at rehearsals like ASAP, she said Chrissy don't start with me and tell Drama I'll hit him up later I'll see you soon" They hang up. She then wakes her husband up by kissing his forehead and he wakes up and says good morning, she says good morning and she says "Sorry I have to go" He says "Come on babe why don't you take off today we can have a picnic and chill with each other" She smiled and said "Babe you know I would love nothing more then to spend time with you all day everyday but someone has to work to pay the bills around here" He said "Oh really what you tryna say punk? She stuck her tongue out at him and he says "Oh you done done it now woman and she screams and runs out the room and he chases her with a pillow and they play wrestle on the couch before kissing. It was real nice to see those two all loved up like that. After that they both got into the shower, no nudity or nasty stuff is shown. They both get out the shower but it shows them completely dressed not with a towel on, and she goes to do her favorite morning thing which is post a good morning post to her fans and she wanted him in the pic with her he said "You know I'm not about to be apart of your obsession for those crazy fans you got" She said "Come on please, I want a good morning post with both of us" He said "You know I cant say no to you" She said "Exactly so just shut up and get over here" They cuddled together and she put her lips on his cheek and snapped the pic and said "See that wasn't so hard was it?" He said "It really was" It switched up and sped up a little of them playing more dressing each other and other husband wife things, and they both were leaving out and he said so ill see you later right she said "Yup you will" they gave each other a kiss and he wished her good luck and he said to her driver "Take care of my wife bro" The driver said "Will do sir" NiNi said "Shut up boy bye" He drove off and she hopped in her limo and a voice over from her said "So today is a busy day for me, I have 3 songs to record in the time frame of only 2 hours, I have a show tonight I gotta do rehearsals I have a meeting to go to and on top of that Beith wants to hook up for dinner after my show as if I wont be tired enough *sigh* This time she stays in ATL though she doesn't go to PSR because it was no reason for her to show. Her driver took her to a building and it was introduced as "The Meeting" She went in but we weren't shown exactly what happened and we expected that, those royal meetings are just like her circle super secret. Afterwards she came out and she hit up rehearsals where her backup dancers and her mangers were preparing for the Newark NJ show, but before she went in the building she noticed a girl who was just staring at her not moving not blinking just staring, and she looked at her then turned away then looked at her again and she was still staring. NiNi then has a voice over and says "So I'm about to hit rehearsals and I see this girl just staring at me I never saw her before but it kind of creeped me out" She  then goes to rehearsals and the first bits of tension began to pop off between her and one of her backup dancers when she joked "Damn girl we would've all been old with grey hair if you would've been any later" NiNi said "Girl ain't nobody worrying about what you talking about" The girl who is introduced as "Star-NiNi's backup dancer" said "First off I was just playing no need to seem like you have an attitude off of something small like that" NiNi then had a voice over and said "Maybe I didn't handle that completely mature but like girl why the hell are you even making a dumb ass comment like that anyway playing or not it was just stupid to me" The two didn't get far as Johnny came over who was introduced as Johnny "NiNi's Manger" and said "OK girls we have a lot of work to do in such a short period of time so please lets get to it" Star mumbled something under her breath and NiNi said "Is that something you wanna share out loud babygirl" and Johnny interrupted and said "No she doesn't Nisha now please lets do this" NiNi said 'Whatever dude" and the music came on and they began rehearsing the dances for the show. Usually when we get that rare moment to see NiNi rehearsing, she's usually the one who is yelling at everyone and being hard on people to get it right and quit slacking off, but this time she was the one who was slacking off as she kept stopping and holding everyone up. One time her phone rang and she took the call and walked out, next time her phone went off again and she said "Damn I just posted this picture like 2 hours ago and it already has 60 million likes and she started laughing" Johnny cleared his throat and screamed "Excuse me nisha but are we interrupting you? NiNi looked at him and said "What?" y'all don't need me y'all know what to do why y'all always act like y'all cant move until I move" Johnny said well maybe its because its your moves and you have to teach everyone" she smacked her teeth and put her eyes back down to her phone. Johnny then came over and said "Whats wrong sweetie you seem like you have a lot on your plate today whats the matter? NiNi said "Nothing god I just want all of y'all to leave me alone" Then Star made a smart comment and said "She busy worrying about her man" but she said it low to another girl but NiNi heard her and NiNi said "Least I got a man" and Star got very upset and said "You know what Nisha fuck you I quit" Then NiNi came in a voice over and said "Damn I shouldn't have said that her husband died 8 weeks ago and I really forgot I wasn't thinking and that shouldn't have came out of my mouth she's very sensitive about that but you know what I don't care I don't think I started anything she was being an asshole all damn day so quit bye! Star walked out and slammed the door behind her. NiNi said "Whatever we don't need her lets finish this because I gotta go" Many of the girls looked at her in disgust and she said "Don't y'all gimme that my shit don't stink look we all have bad days you cant expect me to be nice every damn day now get back to work. The music continued and they continued rehearsing. It  then switched up and NiNi left the building and she said "So now I'm on my way over to Drama's studio to check out these tracks he has for me and maybe record while I'm there too. She arrives at the studio which is introduced as 11:30am Atlanta GA DJ Drama's studio. DJ drama is then shown introduced as "Drama-Producer" They go inside and go through the brand new tracks he made for her but before she does she notices the same girl by his studio just staring at her and she looked like where the hell you come from, and its creepy because the girl doesn't move blink talk or anything she just stands there and stares like she's frozen and NiNi asked Drama if he knows her he said "No" then a voice over from NiNi OK this is the second time within 2 hours that I saw this girl I go back to states or cities 3 or 4 times at a later time and never see the same fans twice that girl is creeping me out like who the hell is she" She goes over beats and picks out what she wants and what she doesn't want. She chooses two that she really likes and decides to lay some vocals down to get some out the way. He offers her a note pad and a pen but she says shes gonna lay it from her head and she goes in the booth and we get to see her lay down some vocals from her head and although she messed up a lot she has some tight freestyling skills but of course we weren't going to be able to hear the whole song until it gets released but it sounds like its gonna be dope. She has a voice over and says "So I got the tracks out the way they came out nice and now I have to go and really get ready for this show. It switches up and speeds up and says "7pm Newark NJ 1 hour to showtime. NiNi is backstage with her backup dancers in the dressing room getting ready and Johnny informs NiNi that Star has apologized and would like to come back, NiNi said you tell her that I'm sorry too because I forgot about her little situation but honestly I don't want her back, If you walk out on me don't expect me to take you back and I made that clear" Johnny say OK and it was now showtime. NiNi went on stage and we got to see bits and pieces of the show but not too much of it. If you would like to see the full show in Newark NJ click here. After the show, a voice over from NiNi said "I'm so tired I finally got this show out the way and I wanna go to sleep now, but gotta meet up with the hubby for dinner, like damn dude who eats dinner at 11 at night anyway (laughs) It says "Newark, NJ 11:30pm and she meets up with him in a nice looking spot and he once again is introduced as Beith NiNi's husband. They go into a restaurant called "Dining Pleasure" which is not too far from the prudential center arena where NiNi preformed at. They get inside and many fans want to get autographs from both but her bodyguards prevent that from happening and the waiters sit them in a quiet area in the back by themselves. They both order wine and NiNi appears to have something on her mind and he says "You don't look yourself tonight babe something wrong" She doesn't answer she just stares into space. He said "Nisha" and she jumped and said oh sorry what did you say? he said are you OK? She said "Its weird how it just came to my head but I really miss Nicki" He said "Nicki who" she said Minaj boy" He said "What do you mean don't you see her like everyday? She said oh yeah I never told you I let her because she was being lazy and a whole lot of other things. He said now why would you go and do a stupid thing like that, Nicki is like one of the best artists you got" She said but she's lazy" he said Nisha take it from me, get Nicki back seriously you need Nicki she doesn't really do anything wrong if she's lazy work with her, that's your job as a boss to train your artists on what  to do" and she said "But  that's just it she isn't a new artist she knows what the hell is right and wrong" he said Just get her back OK take it from me you wont be sorry get that girl back you sitting her missing her so it must be something just get her back OK, now I wanna make a toast, they both raised their glass and she said what are we toasting to he said to the most beautiful woman here tonight and how much I love you" she said "I love you to and they tapped their glasses and took a sip. We didn't see the two love birds eating dinner it kinda sped up through their dinner although it did look like they were smiling laughing and having a good time. They left the restaurant around 12:15am and the streets were deserted but it was one person who was outside and it was the stalker lady, NiNi and Beith were walking to the limo and NiNi noticed her and said "What the bleep that's not even possible she was in Georgia how the hell is she in Jersey now" Beith said who is that you know her? She said No she keeps popping up like everywhere I go like its weird" He joked and said "Someone likes you, y'all can have a little affair Ill wait right here and y'all could hit the backseat of the limo, I got time. She said "Shut up stupid" he laughed and they hopped into their limo. We see a very intense scene in the backseat, she tells the driver to roll up the partition and he does and they get to kissing and sucking and she goes down and no we don't see anything but its implied that she is giving him oral sex, but the scene switches up to the next day, too bad huh lol. The next day, NiNi is at home but her husband isn't with her in the bed. Voice over says "I had fun last night it was really cool, and if anyone asks me again to show the fun part I will fucking kill you K (Smiles) Then she is shown at a local cafe shop sipping on some coffee when Nicki walks in with J Walker who is the owner of Arista Records and it seems as if he is discussing signing Nicki to the label. Then NiNi comes on and says "Nicki with Arista why the hell would you even agree to that they don't promote you they just want your money, how can you even consider them at all girl ugh" NiNi begins to look jealous as if her husband was having sex with another girl in front of her, and when Nicki notices her, she stars to pull little sneaky moves such as saying "So Mr walker I think IMO really interested in joining you guys, so where do I sign" She looks over at NiNi and continues talking to Mr Walker. NiNi has a voice over and says "This bitch is fucking with me no doubt about it, I love Nicki I wont see her with Arista she's too good for that, ugh I should've never got rid of her" She walked over to Nicki and said Nicki I need to talk" Mr Walker said 'No not this time NiNi I wont let you steal anyone from me I'm getting Nicki" NiNi said don't  talk to me little one, I want to talk to Nick ain't nobody worried about you" Nicki said its OK and she got up and walked with NiNi and they went in the girls bathroom. NiNi said "Nick I already know what you're doing stop acting childish, if that is something you really wanna do then fine but you know damn well what arista is all about I didn't train you to be stupid" Nicki said "Um train me" what am I a dog?" NiNi said "Look listen to me and shut up for a second,  you're really lazy you're disrespectful Nicki cut her off and said "And I really wanna listen to this? NiNi said Quiet dammit but you're my friend and imy I never put personal shit before business but I'm sorry I let you go, but you're an asshole you really are, but you are my best female rapper and I really cant lose you" Don't look at me like that dammit yes I'm asking you if you would like to come back? Nicki said "No" NiNi said "Really?" Nick said "Nah I'm just playing thank you thank you thank you and she hugged her, NiNi said OK but I swear on anything this time you better do way better I don't want no slacking off at all not even a little unless I say its OK, I mean come on nick the  young artists and the new artists doing way better then you that's not cool" Nick said "I promise nisha I will do better I swear" Nisha said OK well tell the suit out there you ain't fucking with him" She says she never was planning it she was just hearing him out before she  turned him down" Nicki hugged her again and told Mr Walker that she isn't interested. Mr Walker said Fine and left. Nicki said "So can I go back home now? NinI said Nick I'm giving you another chance please don't make me regret it" She said "I wont" she was super happy and you can tell. Afterwards, NiCKI left and NiNi had a voice over she said "Well what can I say I have a real soft spot for Nikci, Katy, Kat, Cymphonique and Nicki are like my best friends in the whole world besides my husband, so whatever I just had to have my Nick back (laughs) When NiNi leaves she sees the same girl once again staring at her and this time she finally walks up to her and she says "Why are you following me? The girl says "I love you I want you so bad NiNi? NiNi says "I'm married you're creeping me out please stop following me because you're not turning me on you're creeping me out" The lady says OK but it doesn't end there. Over the next few days the lady sends flowers to NiNi at the PSR building with love notes and the whole non, but before NiNi can get to her she runs into Star her ex backup dancer. the two have heated words together and  then they  throw down after NiNi swings on her. After a while the police arrives and puts both in handcuffs. They show NiNi and star being put into handcuffs and into the back of the cop car. NiNi has a voice over that says "So I'm in jail again *sigh* this is bullshit* She gets out 24 hours later and the last scene shows her looking very beautiful with a white wedding dress on and her husband looking sharp with a black and white tux at a undisclosed location renewing their wedding vows, it was really cute. They both read each other their vows and kissed the bride again awww.......don't mind me guys it just reminds me of me and my wife. The last scene shows NiNi in a voice over saying "I have issues I have a lot of problems but I can honestly say my life is perfect and she gives a big smile" Then it shows the  two pulling off in the limo together while many people including PSR artist her bestie queen buddy and her best male friend Weezy cheering and they drive off before the screen goes to black. Then the announcer says "Next time on "Livin With NiNi" and it shows previews of the next episode where it shows her going to court for violating her probation for fighting and she might be looking at 6 months in jail. It also shows her husband freaking out because of that, and it shows the stalker lady getting arrested, and it seems as if Nicki is doing much better and it also shows that NiNi may have a problem with Cymphonique. Stay  tuned for the next episode of Livin With NiNi" Premiering next Wednesday on VH1. Click here to check out clips from last nights special episode! Speaking of shows, NiNi's new animated show is coming on May 6th which is Tuesday and it will be premiering on BET so make sure you check that out it should be cool!

9 comments:

johnny1 said...

that episode was dope her and her man make a real cute couple I cant imagine him or her with anyone else they make such a cute couple

johnny1 said...

they do make a nice couple....when theyre not arguing all the time cuz when theyre arguing the shit is depressing 4real

johnny1 said...

lol word up tho

johnny1 said...

NO ONE CARES ABOUT NICKIS ASS

johnny1 said...

Shit I do

johnny1 said...

its fake anyway

johnny1 said...

that was a great episode I love your show nini I know ur reading this and your show is the best

johnny1 said...

dick rider

johnny1 said...

just how u put it