Thursday, May 15, 2014

Seems Like Another Beef Is Popping Off At PSR Just Like We Imagined

After the world went crazy over the Solo and Jay Fight we all knew that it was another beef popping off and today we think we got messages from both artists. First lets start with Jay. He dropped a song today titled "King" In the song he says some certain things that many people seem to think is about Solo such as this line "I always been there for you even though you a weird crazy bitch with no talent I can never ride with you" Solo also released this song which many people say is a insult to B and Jay where she sings "Who is there to have my back I had your back since we were kids but you couldn't pay me back because he has you on his sack" Its not really sure that either of these songs are subliminal disses to each other but you gotta think maybe it is. Click here to check out Jay's new songs and click here to check out Solo's new song. B Jay and Solo still aren't speaking on it but NiNi did in a bold way check out what she posted on FB a little while ago! "STOP IT DAMNIT!! You hate each other hate I don't give 2 fucks bringing it to the label I give 3 fucks about bring it here both of y'all bitches are out my life don't make me swear on my kids! Yeah NiNi is still pissed. What do you guys think of NiNi's post? Was she talking about Jay and Solo or was it a coincidence? And do you think both of their songs are directed at each other?

2 comments:

johnny1 said...

I got 99 problems and solo is one lol

johnny1 said...

old joke dude like 4 real