Thursday, May 8, 2014

MILEY Is Out Of Control But Thats Nothing New Right?

In addition to Miley having very obscene lyrics she also does many other crazy things like throwing liquor on the crowd at one of her shows or showing her boobs  to a bunch of old guys last week, but today she faced the most controversy when she was at her show in Los Angeles and she saw someone smoking a cigarette. She stopped her show and on stage she said "Yo don't smoke that shit around me cigarettes are bad for you I don't smoke cigarettes I used to smoke myself but that shit killed my body and my appearance, now my advice to you kids is to get high smoke weed, weed is way better and it'll make you feel better and get laid" So Miley's advice to kids is to smoke weed and get laid. Of course parents, and critics began bashing Miley immediately for her words and instead of making an apology this is her response to everybody "So I speak my mind fuck you and what you think I should be like don't define me bitches haha!"So do you guys think that Miley is out of control or just being a typical PSR chick? No offense PSR chicks but yall know about your reps!

1 comment:

johnny1 said...

I agree shes just annoying now