Wednesday, May 14, 2014

NiNi Resurfaces With A Post On Facebook

Since the time that NiNi had her huge brawl in Detroit with all the fans, which was over 2 days ago, she has been M.I.A. But today she turned up on Facebook in her 1st post since the incident and she didn't act like the NiNi that we're used to. This is what she posted "I just needed to take some time to myself I'm so ashamed that I just ran away from my problems and all the important things in my life including my responsibilities as a wife and mother and for that I apologize, I would like to apologize for what I did to so many innocent people I was off my ass and that was very wrong of me and I feel super bad and guilty about it, those words cant even explain how I feel, I am grateful to the true fans who have stood by me in this difficult time in my life, I love  you guys so much I swear to God I do, for those of  you who have been affected by my temper I apologize and I am more then willing to take care of any expenses for your medical bills. Once again I am sorry" We feel that NiNi had no reason to apologize someone fucked with her 1st after all, but that's just the kind of person she is and she has an image to keep so royalty has to keep it up if they want to stay royalty. NinI is a very powerful person in this industry but she is still human and all her fans understand that.... the fact is that some asshole messed up not her but its so wrong that she has to apologize like she actually did something wrong but welcome to the life of a celebrity they have to kiss ass. We still don't have word on what NiNi is up to or where she has been, All we know is that her royal buddies and her inner circle are showing her everlasting support check out these support tweets for NiNi, but when we find out more info we will let you guys know ASAP!

1 comment:

johnny1 said...

welcome back nini been hearing some pretty disturbing things about u hope ur ok girl