Monday, May 5, 2014

The Two Queens Team Up

Who loves to drink? Well once you hear this new song that released today by the two queens, you'll love it anymore. Its BeyoncĂ© Ft NiNi titled "Ciroc On The Rocks" The song is hard with a dope beat and some fresh lyrics from both such as this line "Whatever go call it drink like an alcoholic, Go Yonce tell em that tonight its going down got my drink in my cup turnt up getting loud, got the vodka and soda whiskey all over hoes don't know us shorty get ghost yup (B) Or this line "I'm pass turnt up when I got the liquor going grey goose get me wetter then a waterfall flowing got Ciroc in my cup and my bitches showing love catch me sipping on the bub getting wild twisting bud" (NiNi) Both ladies Sing/Rap on the song and it came in at number 2 within 25 minutes of it being released and its doing popular around the industry and its a club song so we know it will bang in the clubs. NiNi actually announced it over her site today and including a link to hear it and so far it has been viewed on YouTube by over 17 million  heads and many people are requesting a lyric video and an official video. NiNi has announced that there will be a video for the song she just isn't sure when yet. Click here to check out "Ciroc On The Rocks" by B Ft NiNi! In other news, NiNi's new animated cartoon is releasing tomorrow. Although its all over the place with Previews and announcements we still don't know what title is yet, but be sure to check out her new cartoon on BET tomorrow night at 8pm! We'll give a review on it as well!

No comments: