Wednesday, May 14, 2014

NiNi Needs Her Sister, Not Her Hubby Her Sister

Miss Hollywood has been going through a lot lately and today she reached out to her older sis over twitter she posted "I feel alone I'm so emotional.... Jazmine I really need you sissy! I love you more then you will ever know! I'm so serious!!! I just need some sisterly love" We have never heard from her sister Jazmine expect when she appeared in the 1st episode of NiNi's reality show.... after that she seemed to disappear again. NiNi needs help and its only right to call out someone who she is super close to, she has mentioned before that she is really close with her husband as well but she is obviously reaching out to her sis instead which is cute. However her sister hasn't responded to her... millions of paparazzi groups have done their best to find the super secret Jazmine, but it appears she has no facebook no twitter no YOUTUBE no nothing so she cant be reached for any comment. Do you guys think that sometimes a girl just needs another girl when she is going through issues or do you think the hubby is the best way to go?

4 comments:

johnny1 said...

yeah sometimes guys cant just be there for a girl like another girl can I can relate to that alot

johnny1 said...

same here

johnny1 said...

Jazmine help ur sister girl wth is wrong with u!!

johnny1 said...

u don't know if she is