Saturday, February 1, 2014

Update On Battle + NiNi Speaks On Her Album

Hey guys, here's an update on this battle. It is now 1pm and 3 hours later and the queen has once again taken the lead. 3 hours ago NiNi was at 154,000 and Miss Marie was at 158,000 now NiNi is at 299,000 and Teiarra is behind at 276,000 copies. So now NiNi is ahead again, question is will it stay like that or will Teiarra come creeping up again, that's what I'm here for to let you know so stay tuned!. In other news, this new album of NiNi is having everyone talk even the president made this statement "I love the album definitely not something I will let my children hear maybe not even my wife (laugs), but grown and sexy to the fullest is what it is and its nothing wrong with  that at all" and today she spoke a little about it in an interview. Check out some of it here with Christina Lonesome from TMZ: Interviewer: Hi NiNi! NiNi: Hey whats up Chris? WOW! (NiNi laughs) So today you dropped your 7th studio album (right) and its having lots of people talk (im sure it is (laughs) what inspired you to take this album this deep? (Its just who I am, I like to express myself through my music and say all the things I want to say and just live how I may feel at the moment so its more about expression and passion than it is anything else) OK do you think its a good idea for people of all ages to buy your album like kids for example (No most definitely not, honestly I would never let my own kids listen to this album so basically I wouldn't want anyone Else's kids listening either and I actually have it to where nobody under the age of 18 can buy it or download it they have to show id at the store and online if they want to buy it so to at least try to prevent it from going into the wrong hands basically (Like cigarettes huh) NiNi laughs yeah exactly) OK so tell me do you think that it was really necessary to go that xrated on the album and your girl BeyoncĂ© also has been doing much darker nastier songs filled with cussing and sex is that in anyway what inspired you? (OK first no nothing is ever necessary, but as I said its just something that I felt like doing and its not meant to offend anyone or have anyone think a certain way of me its just my expression that's how I expressed myself on the album and that's just the way I was feeling the whole time I was doing the album and I poured it all into my music, and 2nd (laughs) girl please if anything I inspired her, she cant top me and she knows it (they both laugh) but same thing different person its not about what I'm doing or what shes doing its just what we are feeling not everyone will  understand that of course but only thing that really matters is that we are doing what we want to do) Are there any videos coming? (Yes a video for every song is in the works I never did that before so I just wanted to experiment with that a new video will come every week for the next 24 weeks 1 video for every song on the album . (Do you think any of the videos will be banned? (Of course (laughs) I have 2 banned already but my true fans know how to find me when they want and that's what matters. Click here to check out her entire 1 hour long interview. And make sure you check back later for more info on this battle!

8 comments:

johnny1 said...

her interviews be funny as hell that girl loves to laugh

johnny1 said...

I knew she was gonna get her spot back

johnny1 said...

good 4 u im proud of u tho nini

johnny1 said...

nini we all know ur gonna eat teiarra up for breakfast lunch and dinner and just to let u know I was the first person that got ur album as soon as it dropped

johnny1 said...

u think she gonna write back or something? What was the point of even writing that

johnny1 said...

lmao

johnny1 said...

man cant wait for those videos

johnny1 said...

teiarra you fine as hell and ur dope but u about to get schooled and eaten by this girl lol