Wednesday, February 5, 2014

FINALLY! WE HEAR A SONG ABOUT THOSE KIDS!

Nini took a break from all her sex cum filled songs and really got deep into a new song that she dropped today called "my babies " yes she dedicates a song to them and it's really beautiful. Its 100% slow R&B and she sings wonderfully.  Check out some lyrics "I can't stop staring at you i never wanna leave swear I get the chills every time I hear you calling me you say mami mami I made look what I did for you my damn heart beats so fast babygirl  ilove you and you too you're my world just to see you sleeping rocks my world you two are my heart I swear you two are my world daddy's upset he wants his babygirl to come home ill give anything to be with y'all but I know you guys are strong mommy is right here sweetie im not going anywhere ill kill myself before I leave y'all alone and this I swear. This song definitely showed the emotional side of nini and it shows just how much she loves her babies its a very sweet song and its having many mother's relate quick and it stole the number 1 spot in 55 minutes after it was released and is considered the number 1 dedication song in America. And she says at the end this is for my babies A and K I Wish I could be there today don't worry im coming k. Its a very nice song and we have seen  ninis gangster side we have her playful side and we most definitely have her sex side but for the first time ever we see her mommy dude and she seems like a really great mommy. click here to check out "My Babies" by Nini

7 comments:

johnny1 said...

That is so cute im being honest that's the best dedication I ever heard u can tell she really loves her kids that is so sweet

johnny1 said...

Seeing a side we never saw before wow she gets deep in this song n its so dope

johnny1 said...

Nini u sing so lovely u are very talented and u have a beautiful voice

johnny1 said...

Word up

johnny1 said...

I love it u should talk about ur kids more u do it so well

johnny1 said...

That's up to her not u

johnny1 said...

What a lovely song I can't wait till that's available for download