Saturday, February 1, 2014

NiNi Plays Dice With Fans + Update

NiNi stopped in Houston on 136th st where a group of 7 guys and 7 girls were shooting craps in front of a liquor store. NiNi was out there promoting her album but she stopped and said 'You mind if I get in this" One guy said hell yea come thru" and she kneeled down with them and said "I'm taking all of y'all money" One girl said put your money where your mouth is with yo fine ass how much you betting?" NiNi said OK "I got 10 gs on it y'all in or all y'all gonna bitch out" They all looked like uh oh but regardless they agreed and they played for a little bit and NiNi actually won and everyone looked like what the hell? Problem is no one had that amount on them but they offered to give her what they had and combined it was a little over 2,000, but she laughed and said "man I ain't taking y'all money just know who's boss around here, they laughed and she walked off. Just goes to show you NiNi is just like us. A fan recorded her crap playing on video, click here to check out the video. And just another quick update, this really is a battle and both women keep stealing each others spots, now Teiarra is back in the lead with 386,000 copies sold and NiNi is slightly behind at 381,000 copies. Both artists are doing everything to increase their sales and we feel NiNi's whole little crap game was another way to do just that. Mega competition folks but  that's all the info I have for now, its literally no info at PSR due to this battle being the number 1 info anywhere, but if I get anymore info I will let you guys know! ~Peace~!

4 comments:

johnny1 said...

lol that's how a boss does it but nini I love ya girl but I can beat yo ass in craps lmao that's my game

johnny1 said...

boss

johnny1 said...

that's pretty cool

johnny1 said...

sho em how its don babygirl