Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lil Mo Says Its Over With Nini + Ke$ha Renews Contract

Everyone was expecting nini and lil mo's on and off tension would escalate into a bloody beef but today mo spoke up on it today and she said "nah it ain't like that we're just two women' who have an open mind you know what im saying and we both have that attitude so its hard to agree so most of the time we agree to disagree but a beef nah all its ever been is disagreements it never turned into that I don't want to fight we both are bigger then that its not even worth it. I don't hate her im sure she doesn't hate me we just have many disagreements she's doing her im doing me but can I see myself recording with her definitely can I see us being cool sure why not its not like she's an enemy I mean two people can actually just disagree without fighting come on name one time you heard any of us talk about a fight or war so nah no beef with her or psr they all dope " that statement squashed the possibility of a beef. Nini has not responded to her yet. Click here to check out Mo's full interview. In other news, today Ke$has contract was up for renewal and despite the fact that some sources claimed she would not be renewing it she renewed it entering her 3rd year with the label and she renewed it for an extra 4 years 4 albums 5 mixtapes 1 movie and 22 videos worth 300 million dollars. So a definite big increase in that. Not too much info today but stay tuned for whatever else I may get today!

1 comment:

johnny1 said...

Shes right tho they never talked about fighting I think its a combo of disagreements and mo being jealous after all she is super ugly