Monday, February 10, 2014

Unfortunate Update + Jordan Sparks New Song And New Album Announced

When we first saw the post that nini is 10 weeks pregnant everyone was so excited and wanted to follow her pregnancy with her but now its people who are very upset because unfortunately nini is not pregnant. Yes big shock considering the world went into chaos 20 minutes after the post. But nini made a statement today and this is what she said "The post is fake I didn't write it someone hacked my Facebook and wrote that I don't know who yet but its just not true plain and simple I appreciate all the support and letters you guys have been showing me all morning but y'all know me I rather get the love for something that's true then get it for something that's not or something I have to lie about and bust my ass to keep the lie going not me so therefore stop asking to see my stomach it's nothing there and it won't be anything there. At least for a while"  That statement upset so many people as many were happy that she was pregnant but just who hacked her fb? No one knows yet but this is the 7th time that nini has been hacked in some kind of way whether it was music or her phone and angry fans want the guy or girl responsible and if they find this person trust me the results won't be pretty that much you can be sure about judging how some of those angry comments look. Sorry guys it was fun while it lasted. In other news today a new song released by Jordan Sparks called "Waterfalls" it features a sample version of TLCs beat for their song "waterfalls" and its a nice romantic song and it features RI RI and KC. Wonderful love song and its getting popular around the game produced by ye. Click here to check out "waterfalls" by Jordan Sparks ft RI RI and Kc. And speaking of Jordan today she also announced that her 2nd psr album titled "2nd time coming"which is appropriate for her second album. She announced it will be released on February 28th and 75% of it will be produced by nini and 25% will be produced by solo. Should be a great album with those two great producers. So make sure you show Jordan some love and support on the 28th. And speaking of albums don't forget Kats 3rd PSR album is dropping on February 15 which is Saturday so remember to grab hers as well. That's all for now guys check me out later!

5 comments:

johnny1 said...

That sucks smh it's always someone doing something stupid

johnny1 said...

What was the point of doing that

johnny1 said...

A story duh

johnny1 said...

People always hack my fb too and write weird shit its just people who have nothing to do but bother other People that's y I don't use fb much anymore

johnny1 said...

Smh