Friday, November 2, 2012

Troublemaker Issues Apology To The Queens

This morning, the girl who started the fight who has been named as Tameka Jackson was released from the hospital and the first thing she did was make a statement to the paparazzi people who came running up to her. They asked "Miss Jackson why did you fight Nini? And she said
"I actually want to address that situation, I would like to apologize to both, first off I would like to apologize to Nini, I started with her for absolutely no reason and I got slightly jealous I wont lie about it, I Had no business storming up on that stage like I was invited and then I made a big deal about it and I was wrong, I deserve what I got. Truth is I'm a great huge fan of her's and I never thought in a million years that I would be fighting her, and I know she hates me, I hate myself, but I will spend the rest of my life if I have too to make it right, I love her as much as a fan can love their favorite artist and I want her to know that. Secondly I would like to apologize to Beyonce, who did nothing wrong to me and I called her out her name just for the simple fact I was a little jealous, she is another one that I am a huge fan of, I been listening to her since I was 11 and I look up to her, my actions were uncalled for, and I know she probably hates me too, but once again I will spend the rest of my life to right this wrong to both of my favorite singers........And last but not least, I would like to apologize to all the fans and the security guards and managers who were affected by me last night, anyone who was arrested on my behalf I deeply apologize to you guys, and to them I'm even more sorry to because they paid good money for the show and it got ruined by me, and you can only imagine how terrible I feel, I am more than willing to post any bail for whoever needs it and to pay you back for your tickets, I'm not rich and I'm not trying to brag but I can help out whoever needs help its the least I can do. I hope all you guys and the two queens can forgive me, but if you guys cant I totally understand!" Thank you" Many fans have took to twitter about her statement and many say she did apologize and shes offering money which she doesn't have to do and feel that she should be forgiven, but as far as the two queens go, they haven't said a word about it yet, so we're not sure how they feel as of yet. Do you guys think she should be forgiven?

6 comments:

johnny1 said...

no words on that girl she got issues

johnny1 said...

what the hell is she jealous of she aint with her and they aint together so wth is she jealous about fuking special ed man

johnny1 said...

I THINK SHES LYING SHE JUST KNO ITS MAD HEADS AFTER HER N SHE DONT WANNA DIE

johnny1 said...

GIVE HER A BREAK SHES TRYNA MAKE IT RIGHT DAMN CHILL

johnny1 said...

I THINK SHE SHOULD B FORGIVEN SHE IS TRYING

johnny1 said...

WHO CARES WAT U THINK