Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nini Is Dropping A Mixtape On Her Bday! + Sadly Keke Palmer Is Not Lying

Fans went crazy this morning after Nini announced that we will be getting to hear some new material from her before her album drops in march. She posted on her website "Hey guys its Nini!, I am so excited to bring you my new mixtape "Birthday" which releases on November 13th (yay) I'm releasing it online for free all you have to do is go to my site www.nini.com and click download and you can enjoy all 13 songs. This is something to hold you guys until my album, Hope you guys enjoy it MWAH!" People were extremely happy at the news being that we have been waiting on something from Nini forever and now we are finally getting something and the title is appropriate for the day its releasing. We are told its all new never before heard songs on the mixtape, but we don't know if there is any collab songs or who produced it, but we will find out soon! In other news, it has been confirmed by KeKe Palmer's mom and personal doctor that she does in fact have cancer, but her doctor says she is strong and she is beating it with treatments every week and she is 50% done with it. Fans poured in front of PSR with lit candles and balloons and cards to show their support for KeKe and some female fans were in tears when the news was confirmed. Keke came outside and thanked everyone for their support saying "I want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart, I wont let this beat me I will still be performing and I am still working on my new album, but Nini doesn't like a big crowd like this in front of the label so if you guys don't mind can you just come to my show tonight, I appreciate everyone of you, thanks" The crowd left and she returned back inside the label. Many of her fellow label mates are also showing support like OMG Girlz who were actually having problems with her at one point and they posted a pic on twitter of her and tweeted "Get well soon to miss Keke she's a fighter and she will beat this!" other people who have done similar things are TIP, NICKI MINAJ, MIRANDA, MILEY, JORDAN SPARKS, NINI, TINA, SOLO, B, KAT, AND EVEN SNOOP DOGG AND THE GAME. We would also like to say get well soon to Keke Palmer!

No comments: