Thursday, November 15, 2012

NiNi Sends Statemet To Fans + Speaks On Rita Ora

This evening, the queen sent out a rather annoyed statement directed at her fans which basically called out the ones that is getting her into more nonsense because of their constant complaining about simple things and she also revealed why she doesn't do much for her fans anymore. Check out the full audio clip here (Obscene language is used so be aware of that before you listen) In other news, Nini posted on her website about 21 year old Roc Nation artist and PSR link up artist Rita Ora saying "Right now,  I'm bumping R.I.P By Rita Ora!!!!!,.....I had this song on repeat all day and I cant stop listening to it, say what you want about her, but she's like the hottest new artist out right now, well in my opinion anyway, a collab between me and her will definitely be popping off soon, Gon miss Rita show these people what London is all about lol! The media caught up with Rita a short while afterwards and asked her opinion on Nini's statement and she said "God you know, you never really know you made it until you hear something like that from someone like that, I'm so glad that she even knows who I am let alone listens to my music, that's truly a blessing and yes a collab is something I'm dying for (laughs) Nini has also confirmed that she will in fact be back to work on Sunday, but she will remain off Friday and Saturday so there will be no shows until Sunday night, but as usual , Ill do my best to keep you up to date with all Nini/PSR news but for now, that's all I have for you guys.....Peace~!

7 comments:

johnny1 said...

wth is people complaining about anyway

johnny1 said...

idk i didnt even know people was complain

johnny1 said...

yeah pretty much

johnny1 said...

rita is pretty cool in my opinion jay isnt getting her to where she needs to be if she was with psr she wouldve been blown up he aint a good mentor like nini is

johnny1 said...

yea he really not thats y j cole aint that big and ye ri ri and big sean aint start really blowing up till they switched to psr he need to step his game up

johnny1 said...

yup even when alexis jordan was there he wasnt getting her big soon she went to psr she blew up nini u should take jays artists cuz he getting old and suckish now

johnny1 said...

leave jay alone