Monday, November 12, 2012

NiNI Is Having A Party!!!

Nini is having a party tomorrow for her 23rd birthday! I Am not allowed to tell yu guys where its at, but it will be in New York tomorrow evening and I'M INVITED!!!! Not sure how many guests are attending or what events will be taking place, and I'm not sure if cameras will be allowed inside, but allwill be found out within time. The industry is going crazy and many people are trying to find out if they can get invited, that goes for fans and celebs alike, but as usual Nini has a strict tight list and not just anyone is invited. The more info I get on whats sure to be a wonderful huge a list Hollywood party Ill let you guys know if I can!

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

NiNi girl why u never invite ur fans to ur parties

johnny1 said...

have fun birthday gurl

johnny1 said...

she about to get totally faded lol