Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nini's Show + Nini Cancels Interview Today

Last Night was Nini's show is Philadelphia Pennsylvania at the P.A stadium in front of over 72,000 fans. The show was amazing and the special guests was Mindless Behavior. I recorded the entire performance for you guys, I know how much you love that! Check it out here. In other news, Nini has cancelled her interview today with Global Magazine as she posted on her site "I'm not really in the mood today, I just don't feel like doing anything, I may even cancel the show tonight I'm sorry guys, and don't start with me cuz' you know I will make it up! Get Well Soon Queen! Speaking of interviews, Nini has made a statement regarding her husband and interviews asking personal unnecessary questions. Check out the full audio clip here

2 comments:

johnny1 said...

good she needs some rest yall put her under too much bs she may be the queen but shes still a human being

johnny1 said...

exactly