Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nini Denies Nathan's Offer + Ye Apologizes


This evening, Nini has made a statement denying Nathan's offer check out the full 5 minute audio clip of her explaining why she turned him down and how much PSR means to her by clicking here. In other news, YE has never apologized to anyone ever in his life, but tonight he posted this on twitter "I acted immature, and I know that, I'm man enough to admit that, and I mustve been real bad, cuz usually people laugh at shit including my niece, but this time she str8 suspended me, which she had every right to do, and I pissed so many people off the whole word is mad at me right now, even Obama, I think that was my wake up call, I need to chill with the dumb shit, I just wanna do right by her and make her proud of me, Nini deep down I apologize for upsetting you, love you girl!" He received 10 million likes on that statement with one fan saying "Good he's finally starting to grow up, he shouldve been suspended a long time ago lol" And PSR artists have said that he is trying and they believe in him and will support him, Nini has not responded yet, but her management says they aren't mad at each other, he just needs to calm it down sometimes. Plus its a new song that is rumored to be coming out by Ye Ft Nini but we aren't sure yet, but of course we will let you know!

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

AT LEAST HE'S TRYING

johnny1 said...

YAY NINI IS STAYING AT PSR WHERE SHE BELONGS

johnny1 said...

YE CONGRATS ON YA FIRST STEPS TO BECOMING A MAN IM PROUD OF U