Friday, October 12, 2012

Did Rihanna Say She Wants To F*** Beith??

OK, this one is weird, the queen of drama and controversy Royal PSR artist Rhi Rhi, has been quoted in an interview talking about her album and other things saying "When I was making the album , I was just thinking about the drama and turmoil I been through in my life, for sad songs I thought about all the sad shit I went through, for angry songs, I thought about who and what pisses me off, and for the sex songs which I'm oh so clever with I though about having sex with people on my to do list, Nini is one of them and her man is too all 3 of us can have a wet steamy 3 some, and Nini is a freak I know she'll be down with that (laughs)" Rhi Rhi has been known to name drop and piss people off in addition to all the other crap she gets herself into, just last week she spoke up on the kiss she shared with her ex at the VMA's and she said "Yeah I fucking kissed him, what If I tell you he licked me, and mama I can get him back if I really wanted to cuz truth is he ain't never gon find another G-spot like mines, suck that dick and get it wet lol yo nigga still want this. She was referring to his current GF which the media has named as Tyeisha and its said that Tyeisha was upset about the kiss and posted "She still wants him the only reason she acts so crazy now is because she tries to do things like get drunk and high and maybe even coked up to try and move on cuz truth be told she's hurting deep down that he's moved on" Breezy has not commented on his current GF's statement nor his ex girlfriends statement, but ever since they did break up she has been living rated R and its really not so hard to believe she may have said something like this while under the influence of her rated r juice. Strangely though, her out of control behavior is not bringing a bad rep to PSR its actually making PSR more famous and making people love her even more, which goes to show you just how crazy people are. From spitting on the president to calling Justin Beiber a fag, to tweeting nude pics of herself to tweeting herself smoking a blunt to walking around new york in a see through dress with nothing underneath to getting lap dances from girls to throwing her panties to a girl at her show, to her now famous argument and fight with CiCi, Rhi Rhi always seems to be in the news, but this time its in the worse possible way ever, and we have a feeling if this is true, somebody wont be with PSR anymore. What do you guys think. P.S Nini has a new song with Roc Nation Artist Rita Ora which is the first time they have collabed and its amazing and its catching up to Cant See Me its titled "My life" check it here

5 comments:

johnny1 said...

cat fight

johnny1 said...

think about it she speaks her mind whether good or bad its common sense that this may b true

johnny1 said...

rhi rhi sweetie u better pray to whatever god u pray 2 that someone is playn wit u cuz if u said that u gone smh

johnny1 said...

she gotta problem 4real

johnny1 said...

prolly false they 2 scared of that woman