Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jay Sean Apologizes To Nini And Beith For Earlier Interview

Young Money/Cash Money Artist Jay Sean did an interview this afternoon with Vybe and he was asked what is his favorite kind of woman. And he responded "Definitely someone like Nini, someone who has a great personality and isn't afraid to tell someone off and has good work ethics and has everyone looking up to her and being scared of her (laughs) just the qualities she has as an artist and as a boss is unbelievable and that's my kind of girl, no wonder her artists love her so much (laughs) Obviously he must have gotten scared off that statement because a few hours later he made a statement saying "I just want to make it clear that I meant no harm in what I Said, I wasn't trying to be funny or disrespectful and just in case I offended her or her husband I just would like to let them know that's not what I was trying to do, she's a wonderful artist but that's all I look at her as, nothing more, Its always been love but not in that kind of way" Neither Nini nor Beith have addressed that situation yet. Just wanted to give you guys a quick update while the queens are on break. The show is going wonderful! Peace~!

7 comments:

johnny1 said...

dont say shit like that then if u just gonna get scared about it didnt ya mama teach u better than that

johnny1 said...

yea he got him bad

johnny1 said...

i hope not i love jay sean

johnny1 said...

i dont

johnny1 said...

no one asked u or ur opinion nor was i talking 2 u

johnny1 said...

oh well u got my input

johnny1 said...

jay u better run and hide somehwere take yo ass back home 2 london lmao