Tuesday, October 9, 2012

50 Cent Says Nini Will Destroy Lil Kim

G-unit boss 50 cent has spoken out against the Lil Kim/PSR beef and he said "Man I personally think its blown outta proportion, it may be something but people have a way of making things seriously big when its not, and in my opinion she'll destroy her, I'm not trying to start no shit but I think even Kim knows that, Kim is my girl, and Ill tell her that to her face, Nini and her clique will destroy shit and keep it moving" Ye has responded to him saying "Damn right, for once he said something that actually makes sense (laughs) Kim has not responded to anything as of yet, but Nini has and she made this statement "Um its no beef between us, I made that clear so long ago, 50 is right, everyone is blowing this up bigger than what it really is, whatever problem she has with her (Nicki) is not me, I made it clear that I want no part of it nor do I want part of her other beef (Mariah Carey)" Kim has made a statement late last night though saying "I never made any statements about my song, it is true that the song is not really about Nini, but I never made any statements and I never said that I have a problem with PSR its some real talent on that label she just isn't one of them" Referring to Nicki. It is known that Nicki hangs around Rihanna and Mona L alot now as well as Amber Rose and Kim insists that they are the ones she was referring to when she said that her clique is whack and a bunch of swagger jackers, but she wasn't referring to PSR at all. But that if they want to get in it to defend  their friends or whatever step up. In other news, Tiffany Evans has denied rumors of clashing with the boss over the weekend at a panel event, rumors say that they got into a huge argument in front of many witnesses but Tiffany says "Well she was just being stern on something that I shouldve known better about, but it wasn't an argument no one raised their voice and it ended with a hug, I have so much respect for her, I wouldn't ever argue or talk back to her, what she says goes that's why shes the boss and I respect my elders" Rasheeda also made a statement on her so called beef with Nini saying "Well I don't have a problem with her, obviously she has a problem with me based on the fact that I have issues with a few of her artists and her bestie, I know she has some type of issue with me because, I put in calls to her to collab, her mangers say she's not interested, I bumped into her a few times on the street and she didn't even acknowledge me, but its cool I understand the boss sticking up for his or her artists or whatever, so I ain't sweating it" Nini has not commented on anything as of yet. P.S CHINA has announced that her new album which is still untitled is only 3 songs away from being completed, and she also apologized for the wait and released a song today called "Its almost here" which features Ye and Breezy pretty cool song. check it out here

4 comments:

johnny1 said...

thats crazy she just need to chill period no one likes her

johnny1 said...

not at all

johnny1 said...

nini fuk her just keep doin u dont let no one bring u down

johnny1 said...

she dont