Friday, August 28, 2015

Next up: + NiNi Accused Of Disrespecting Fan

Next up in the #AugustReleases is Ari. The diva has been alot of trouble lately. ............basically for being a diva and you "Arinators" (such a stupid name) know I'm right, so her 3rd PSR album is titled appropriately "Trouble" It's a mix of pop and Hip-Hop and she shows us that other side of her which is the "Diva side" (which we call the conceited jerk side. ......no offense) anyways its doing very well and she is now in first place in the #AugustReleases.  Click here for my full review, stats, info and purchase links for "Trouble" by Ari. In other news,  it's said that NiNi insulted a fan today. This is what she said: "I went up to her and I told her I'm such a fan I love you so much.  Then she muttered "fat" I brushed it off thinking I heard her wrong,  then I said your music saved my life literally,  and she said you'll be dying soon fatty,  then she whispered "obesity" I cried I never was that hurt in my life especially from my idol it killed my heart" Sources say NiNi lost an "N" today 😢 we're trying to get more info. Stay tuned. .......

No comments: