Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Ultimate Diss!


You guys remember the story I ran about the real reason Nini didnt attend the BET Awards right? Well it seems like its not over. We are told that Nini was extremely upset after hearing some comments made by Bet owner Chris Cristoff. He did an interview earlier today on King magazine where he discussed the situation and instead of giving an aplogy or at least admitting he was wrong, here' s what he said> "I feel like Its my opinion, I'm not apologizing for my opinion this is a free country and people have a right to say what they want, Honestly I think she handled it very childish to not show up, she doesn't realize that by her not showing up that didn't hurt me it hurt her fans who were really anxious and excited to see her perform, but by her not coming she proved to them its no um its no love there you know, how can she get mad at someones opinion, I didn't disrespect her or call her out her name I said her song is garbage, I love her music she's the best I ever heard but that one song was trash I'm sorry that's what I feel, and I feel that her nor her team had to back out over something like that it was childish period she let millions of her fans down they were real upset when they didn't see her perform that night" Many people say that was the ultimate diss and a song has been leaked which mentions him in one line which says "Hey Chris, Ill show you kiddie if you wanna play bitch you a clown keep it moving I can leave you brainless" China and Diamond has also stepped into this, but surprisingly NOT to defend their boss, but to defend the song, with Diamond saying "He's a joke I don't deal with people like him, if he cant appreciate the message in that song he's the clown period he ain't a real nigga" and China making a statement about it on her Twitter saying "Guys, do you think the song is kiddie??? What is he talking about, it sends a great message to kids that they can do whatever they put their minds to, it wasn't meant to be something that you rock in the clubs so he sounds real dumb!" Fans have also been defending the song saying that the song isn't kiddie and that the message is good for kids. Do you guys think, Nini and PSR took it too hard by not showing up or do you think they was right not to show up?

8 comments:

johnny1 said...

HE WAS WRONG YES EVERYONE HAS THEIR OPINION BUT HE LITERALLY DISSED THAT SONG HARD AND THAT WASNT CALLED FOR SO THERFORE I FEEL NINI HAD EVERY RIGHT TO BAK OUT

johnny1 said...

Yea he couldve kept it to hisself just because its a free country dont mean u gotta disrespect other peoples stuff

johnny1 said...

man lets jump him!

johnny1 said...

man i got mind control over chris, he be like shut the fuck up, I be quiet but when he leave i be talking again!

johnny1 said...

lmao!!!! yall stupid thats classic i miss that movie

johnny1 said...

old ass tryna be cool lol

johnny1 said...

i think nini took insult to what he said she didnt show up aint nothing wrong wit dat

johnny1 said...

shut up!