Thursday, July 12, 2012

Keyshia Cole Denies Rumors Of Moving To PSR



This morning Keyshia Cole has took to her Twitter to address the rumors that have been floating around for months that she may the next new PSR member and she said "No its no PSR for me y'all, don't get me wrong Nini is my girl and I would love to be blessed with the opportunity to work with such a professional label, but unfortunately I have not had the honor of being asked to join by Nini, but is quite alright I know she is looking for something and someone special and maybe I'm not it and that's alright, I don't hold that against her she is my friend because she is truthful and respectful and because of her personality, not because of her label or her status in the game so please don't take my words and turn it into a fake beef because I will kill you!! lol love K.C XOXOX" She was asked by a male fan that if she was asked by Nini to join would she, and she replied "Hell yeah! Ill be over there so fast lol!" In other news, Nini has said she didn't feel welcome at a recent basketball game to support her favorite team the 76ers, the stadium was owned by descendants of Egypt and they were giving her strange looks as if they did not want her there, and even one point telling her she cant sit in the front row where the celebs sit at because it was full and that she would have to sit all the way in the nose bleed seats. Of course that would be a lie, because the celeb seats especially the royalty seats are never full so it seems they tried to get her, to leave which she did and later made this statement> "I just didn't feel welcome there, they seemed like they did not want me to attend so I didn't I just felt really disrespected" But the owner has made this statement>" Nini comes here every year and we never do anything out of the way to her, we enjoy her presence but unfortunately the seats she wanted were full and that was not a lie, every year she gets the front royalty seats but they are on first come first serve basis and she came in late over an hour late in fact and the seats were filled and when we couldn't get them cleared I guess she took it as being disrespected, but that's far from the truth... all of the team players and ourselves love her to come and show her support and hopefully next year we can get her the seats she would like and not have any problems, and we would like to apologize for any bad vibes we may have gave her, the 76Er's were losing we were kind of upset (laughs)" One of the team players also commented on this incident which was "A.I" saying;" Nah Nini knows we love her it just was a bad night for us so no one was really in the mood to cheer or whatever the case may be, but that's my girl she has been for a long time and I hope she keeps coming to see us because we love seeing her cheer us on it gives us strength you know what I'm saying, I sent her some roses and some champagne to let her know its no hard feelings and we are trying to get her back here next week for the playoff game and we hope she comes" Nini nor her reps have responded to any of this as of yet...P.S, sorry guys the comment section isn't working I'm working on it to get it back up...if you have any comments email me johnny1@gmail.com with your comments and Ill post them for you when I get it back up and running.....

No comments: