Monday, July 23, 2012

Nini Tells Khloe Kardashian "STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN"!


Some new drama is cooking up in the Kardashian/Nini war. This morning Khloe, Kim's youngest sister did a interview on Media Take Out, and she was questioned about having crushes and who she would date. The interviewer asked her would she date anyone who isnt a celebrity and she said>"Yup, I do that all the time" Then they asked her is there anyone she has in mind, and she said>"Beith, he's cute but I think he's married to Nini, but if he wasn't I would make that boy mines so fast (laughs)" This isn't the first time that Nini's husband has been mentioned by Khloe, in fact this is the THIRD TIME with the first two being similar to that statement. Nini did not respond to the first two, but this time she must've gotten fed up because she bumped into Khloe and told her to stay away from her man! So now it seems we have more drama kicking off with Nini and the Kardashians and as usual, Beith continues to say absolutely NOTHING about ANYTHING. Kim has took to her Twitter this afternoon trying to resolve the situation where she wrote a Tweet on her wall saying "My sis @Khloe is really disappointing me right now, I believe she is being seriously disrespectful and I don't like that she is bringing more negativity to the family" Then she tweeted to Nini saying @NINI I apologize for my sister, she's really being naive and right now I'm really upset with her, I apologize for her and I promise you she wont be saying nothing about your husband anymore that's my word" and Nini replied simply by saying "Just leave me alone Kim" Fans have been tweeting about this all morning and afternoon, especially after Klohe posted this on her Facebook page saying>"She needs to calm down, Its not like I said I'm stealing him, I just voiced my opinion and NO FUCKING ONE CAN TELL ME I CANT HAVE AN OPINION!" Many people think that statement is whats gonna piss Nini off and make this war get deeper. So what do you guys think? Do you think this so called Nini/Kardashian war will get worse?

7 comments:

johnny1 said...

khloe been pissing everyone off lately she pissed off kim and ye the other day by saying their relationship is just to help ye sell more albums and then she pissed off jay by saying he is cheating on b with one of her dancers now she is pissing off nini wth is wrong with her

johnny1 said...

they all crazy period its something seriously wrong with that fam i swear thats why kourtney and the brother used to have sex when they were younger they just the weirdest hollywood fam ever so this is normal for them

johnny1 said...

yea they all got issues but i think kim is the more mature the other two act like petty children sometimes and they just stupid kim can be dumb too but u can tell shes the oldest she acts it

johnny1 said...

nini + khloe= girlfight!

johnny1 said...

wow shes so disrespectful for that

johnny1 said...

murder her nini lol

johnny1 said...

you can bet on that lmao