Thursday, July 5, 2012

Nini Denies Chris Diss And Restricts Access To Fans!



This afternoon, Nini made this statement "Hi, I wanna let everyone know that I never made anything directed at Chris its false, I feel its not worth it whats done is already done and I really wish people would leave it alone now. Also I wasn't too happy with some of the comments I was reading about on some of my photos on Tumblr, so therefore I will not post any new pics thanks to people always having something to say sorry" So it looks like its no more pics for us unless its on Google, In other news Nini's show which was supposed to be in Austin TX tonight will be cancelled as well but be sure to hold on to those tickets. Also Rumors of Nini and her rising to the top artist Ke$ha beefing are beginning to surface, stay tuned for more info on that tomorrow!

1 comment:

johnny1 said...

ok ummm why blame all of us nini?????? thats not cool!