Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nini Flips Out!

Nini has flipped out on a female reporter this evening! This will be quick as I don't have the full story yet, but what I do know is that a female reporter got an interview with Nini at an autograph signing but after the interview was over she started feeling on her and Nini politely asked her to stop but she wouldn't and she kept feeling on her. The story goes she was feeling her butt and breasts, but other stories say she was feeling on her hair, I don't know the official yet but she flipped on her and made the lady cry! This is still developing so when I get more I will let you guys know.

7 comments:

johnny1 said...

wow

johnny1 said...

smh

johnny1 said...

she wanted some of them goodies like the rest of us lol

johnny1 said...

shut up!

johnny1 said...

i hate people like her ugh

johnny1 said...

i heard she cursed her out pretty bad thats what made here cry

johnny1 said...

oh well she shouldnt have been being disrespectful