Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Song With Weezy!!



Weezy has released a remix to his single "My Homies Still" and it features Big Sean who was also in the original version and Nini. The songs beat stays the same although the verses switch of course and we believe Nini's verse was the BEST she has ever done in her entire career and apparently so does Big Sean due to the fact that when she was rapping, in the background he was heard saying WHOO! this studio burning up! Nini completely murdered her artist and her friend and this afternoon Weezy and Big Sean took their Twitter Pages to speak on it with Wayne saying "I couldn't even fuck with Nini on my own song its all good Ill get ya ass next time girl! Nah congrats tho! And Big Sean saying "Damn she killed me nobody ever killed me! lol No wonder why baby girl is the boss!" Click here to check out the song.

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

why isnt that song available for download yet that shit is bomb nini really murdered it

johnny1 said...

its true that really is her best verse ever

johnny1 said...

thats my nini!