Monday, July 2, 2012

Nini's Vacay Is Over!!

Whats up guys, today is the END of Nini's vacay as reported on her Twitter page where she posted "Back to work, another day another dollar! Who's coming to my welcome back party?????" We caught up with Nini earlier today to ask her whats her upcoming projects and whatnot, and she told us this> "Im working on some collabs with my artists at this time and I'm trying to figure out my schedule for my tour dates at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I start my first show tomorrow just dont know where right now, but I will post my entire schedule of exactly where I will be and when on my site later on for my fans" When we asked her if she can tell us some of the artists she's scheduled to collab with or at least tell us what kind of material she will be working on, she replied> "Of course not! (laughs) We then asked her if she is still on tour with Beyonce, in which she replied> "Yup, but for the next two weeks, I will be by myself because she still has two weeks remaining for her vacay, so I wont be performing with her until the end of July sometime" We would like to say WELCOME back to Nini, the game has really missed her! In other news, we have found out why Nini cancelled her appaerance last night. The owner of the awards, Chris Cristoff, made a smart comment over the radio talking about whats real hip hop and whats not, and he said this about Nini's song "Pro Style" "I know everyone wants to hear "Pro Style" but F*** that I wanna see real hip-hop thats what this game needs, not kiddie garbage that aint real hip hop and I aint feeling it" After hearing that, Nini cancelled her spot as she wasn't about to grace his award show with her presence and have him make money off of her. Thats all for now guys, but now that Nini is back, you know it will be alot more coming soon, so check me out later on the number 1 source for everything Nini! Peace~!

7 comments:

johnny1 said...

welcome back nini!

johnny1 said...

it seems like she never left lol

johnny1 said...

i knew somebody mustve pissed her off people need to leave her alone

johnny1 said...

good to have ya back nini cant wait 2 cee where her 1st show will be im def goin!

johnny1 said...

AWESOME!!!! NOW SHE BOUT TO TAKE HER SPOT BAK

johnny1 said...

WHAT U MEAN TAKE HER SPOT BACK SHE NEVER LOST IT

johnny1 said...

Rhi rhi been holding it down for the boss since she been gone but she aint take her spot tho