Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nini Denies Affair With Amber Rose


This afternoon Nini has made a statement regarding the recent rumors of her and Amber Rose possibly being a couple. Here's what she said>"I guess you guys want to know whats going on with these rumors, well its nothing going on I'm not trying to be mean I mean she seems like she's cool but its not happening, Honestly I want to know too why she's everywhere Im at, It seems like im being stalked but im not messing with her never was its just not happening so get that out of your mind" That statement reached Amber and a camera crew asked her opinion and she said >"(laughs) oh god she's so sexy when she makes serious statements like that right, no I'm kidding but she's right it isn't anything going on and I'm not trying to come off as stalking her or anything like that or being disrespectful and I hope I'm not offending her, but she knows how I feel about her and its not going anywhere as I said before that's my super crush she does shit to me I cant understand (laughs) but no stalking no beef no hard feelings ma (blows kiss)" Obviously, Amber has deep feelings for Nini which Nini doesn't have back, but that doesn't seem to be affecting her at all, in fact it seems to be making her want her more by her playing hard to get. What do you guys think will happen next?

10 comments:

johnny1 said...

maybe a beef

johnny1 said...

either that or a argument

johnny1 said...

nini has a way of shutting people up maybe she will do her ninja moves on her lol

johnny1 said...

damn she on her hard i see thats crazzy

johnny1 said...

obviously smh thats a pooor ugly child

johnny1 said...

amber isnt ugly

johnny1 said...

yeah keep thinking that

johnny1 said...

can u blame them? have u seen her lately she look like shes looking betta thats ms butterworth fine

johnny1 said...

amber know she needs to stop lol

johnny1 said...

she need to quit