Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nini Denies Any Involvement With Fight Earlier



Nini has took to her Twitter page to explain the situation that popped off earlier today and to detach herself from any involvement. For those who may not have heard yet, Earlier today Nini made a quick stop to sign a few papers with Kanye West at Jay-Z's 40/40 club in Brooklyn and when Kanye and Jay left, a fight broke out between Kyla Pratt and Meagan Good and apparently Nini was only there but recent media stories suggest that Nini helped out her good friend Kyla but her Twitter post says different, here's the full Tweet she posted at 759pm> "Let me clear some things up, I'm super pissed because my name is in the media in a way I don't like, the fight that broke out had NOTHING to do with me or me being there! To keep it honest I was nowhere near the fight even though I did see it and heard it. Many people are saying being that I'm cool with Kyla, that I stuck up for her and tag teamed against Meagan and that's the most idiotic thing I ever heard, I don't jump in other people's business that's not me sorry, apparently Meagan got a bottle bust over her head and was stabbed with the glass and stupid fucks are saying that I was the one who hit her with the bottle, in a nutshell they are saying me and Kyla jumped her...UM SERIOUSLY?????? I don't even like people in my business, why the hell would I be in someone Else's? I was caught up in the crowd I will admit that, but that's it their fight happened without me and I wasn't apart of it and the so called bottle that I supposedly threw at Meagan never happened she was hit by either Kyla or a member of Kyla's crew or maybe even one of the fans or party goers that were there, I don't know and I don't care Just KEEP MY DAMN NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH!!" All evening the media has been running a story about this fight and that Nini had a major hand in why Meagan had to go to the hospital, and while there actually was a fight, as you can see, Nini had nothing to do with it as you can tell by her obvious angry ranting tweet above. There also was a rumor that Nini caused the fight between the two but that has been discarded and we do not know exactly why the fight started, but we know it obviously wasn't because of Nini, so leave our girl alone guys.

11 comments:

johnny1 said...

leave nini alone i know she just came back and yall been missing getting stories on her but just chill damn

johnny1 said...

i never did think nini had anything to do with that, because you can tell nini aint the type to get in other folks personal problems

johnny1 said...

yo i heard meagan got knocked the fuck out baby girl had to get like 130 stitches or something

johnny1 said...

it was actually 145 stitches and yea kyla did her grimey its crazy cuz kyla is so much younger than meagan meagan should be ashamed

johnny1 said...

that dont mean shit i see 14 year olds who got hands nd be whooping 24 year olds asses nd meagan and kyla aint that far apart first of all cuz kyla is 26 and meagan is 30 so that aint a huge difference

johnny1 said...

as soon as i heard about this fight i knew they were gonna try to include nini in some way smh i hate the media

johnny1 said...

check youtube its prolly on there

johnny1 said...

man didnt meagan have like a broken jaw or something ?

johnny1 said...

the news is saying that kyla's nose is busted but meagan got a broken jaw and lip and she got cuts all over her face from getting that bottle smashed in her face the news also says the fight was over kyla liking her man or something but you know how the media lies about everything truth is no one knows why the fight started

johnny1 said...

damn busted bottles, news of a jump , goin to the hospital to get stitches hmm this sounds so similar to drake and breezy doesnt it, i think all this shit is planned cuz it make no sense how two seperate fight between two different people can be almost EXACTLY the same

johnny1 said...

man chill with that evil industry shit this wasnt planned shit happens like that especially at a club where its bottles all around...anytime u at a club thats the main weapon u gonna use cuz its so many around