Tuesday, July 3, 2012

PSR Welcomes K Michelle And Brianna Perry!



This morning it was announced by rumor that K Michellle and Newcomer Brianna Perry was signed to PSR. After digging deeper, we found out that its actually true! Here's the details on their deal with the multi-billion dollar label:> First up is Kimberly Michelle AKA K Michelle, the 26 year old Memphis Tennessee R&B singer, she has posted this statement on her Twitter page. "This morning I got a call from none other than Nini!!!!! , y'all I swear I was about to fucking pass out! I really couldn't understand why she would call someone like me??? We got to talking and it turns out that she wanted me with the platinum crew!!! She asked me if I wanted to buy myself outta my contract and WHY THE HELL WOULD I SAY NO????? LOL I wasted no time and signed myself out paid my dues and I'm officially "PLATINUM"!!!! @Nini YOU DA BOMB MAMI! MWA!" She has been signed to a 4 year 4 album deal with the label for 60 million dollars and Nini has also confirmed her signing this afternoon on her site simply by saying "welcome to the platinum team @KMichelle" Next up is newcomer Brianna Perry, the 24 Year old ATL Rapper who has a famous song out independently titled "Marilyn Monroe" She posted a statement about her signing on her site saying "They say God gives good things to those who wait.....well I guess I been waiting long enough and Lord knows I have, because the BEST thing happened to me today I'm with PSR!!!! After 4 long ass years I FINALLY found a home!" She has been signed to a 3 year 3 album 28 million dollar deal and she will start work on her 1st album with the label shortly and so will K Michelle. Fans have been commenting on these two all morning mostly positive and Nini has confirmed that a three way collab song will be coming this week with her and the two new artists, so we cant wait for that! How do you guys feel about the newcomers? In other news, Nini has posted her entire summer tour schedule just like she said she would yesterday on her site www.nini.com check out my next post and I will post all of her tour dates!

16 comments:

johnny1 said...

I honestly never hear of any of these chicks

johnny1 said...

nini always gets the best, k michelle can sing bomb and brianna is a good rapper they fit in nice with psr

johnny1 said...

yea especially k michelle i like her

johnny1 said...

k michelle and brianna perry??????? who are they????

johnny1 said...

they both new well brianna is wayyyyyyy new she like 2 weeks new k michelle been here for a while but she just aint huge yet thats why yall probably dont know of them but give it a few months nini gonna turn them huge and make them royalty she always do!

johnny1 said...

3 beautys on the same song together making some freaky shit?? thats heaven! lol

johnny1 said...

nini how bout we make it a foursome

johnny1 said...

please check out my music i have a song to nini's beat "my way" im a 17 year old rapper trying to make it big and I will appreciate anyone who goes check it out and comment www.myspace.com/jrockmusicpage

johnny1 said...

give the kid a break yall he;s just trying get attention to his music i bet nini had to go thru that too when she wasnt anyone and was just starting out tryna get people to listen to her everyone gotta start somewhere!

johnny1 said...

hey......SHUT UP!!!!! You bore me! thanks for wasting 40 seconds of my life babydoll!

johnny1 said...

i dont eat fish sorry they are filthy creatures

johnny1 said...

lmao!!!!!!!

johnny1 said...

i dont know who either of them are but if they with nini they must deserve it and be really good....cuz nini knows talent so congrats to them both

johnny1 said...

psr 4life!

johnny1 said...

ima be with nini when i grow up watch thats my dream

johnny1 said...

nini dont want you so your dreams are stepped on u pipsqueak lol