Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nini Says "Being A Mother Is The Greatest Feeling In The World"

For the past few months women everywhere have been asking Nini whats her secret to staying so fit and toned and whats her exercise regimen. Today on the "Red Carpet" before her show, she finally opened up to the public saying "I do alot of Yoga and Pilate's I have an amazing trainer who does wonders and gives me excellent advice, its really all about eating right I eat Yogurt and low calorie foods and try my best to stay away from fatty foods even though its really hard (laughs) but pick a work out plan and stick to it do it at the very least every week and pick healthy food and stick to that too and you will be fine" Nini has been the topic of every magazine as far as her figure and shape and she won the "Hottest Bod" award in 2010 but she says that "being a mother is the greatest feeling in the world and I have to stay fit to be able to play with them and run around with them, being a mom and giving birth is a feeling better than any award or honor" When she had her 1st child back in 2009 she dropped 50lbs of baby fat in a record time of only 1 month and her second child in 2010 she dropped 37lbs in only 2 months, she had a noticeable baby bump for her 1st child in the video "Save Me" and for her second child in the video "Destiny" we say all that dancing around she does helps alot with the extra weight also which we always like to see. :) She was asked when any baby pics will surface or is she going to sell her babies pictures in which she replied "I'm a private person I keep my home life and my media life separate for a reason and They will not be seen until they are old enough to make their own decision to be seen" So guess we wont be seeing her babies anytime soon.....we're about to go into her show and I will post when We get out all the details lets go!!

No comments: