Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nini has confirmed her new date for Minnesota to be 5/5

This afternoon Nini posted on her website that the Minnesota show will be happening this Saturday 5/5 at 8pm. She released a statement on her site also reporting "Hey world, I'm OK I guess I needed to recharge my batteries alot sooner than I thought :), But I just needed to rest and I will be ready to perform on SATURDAY so look out MINNESOTA!!" The hospital refused to comment on her condition and/or why she was there but reports say she left yesterday sometime around 7pm in a wheelchair being wheeled to her limo before pulling off. Reports also say that she received alot of visitors in her short stay in the ER, including Monica, Keyshia Cole, J Cole, Cymphonique and Justin Timberlake. There was alot more visitors but we are not sure of the rest. It is rumored that she will be putting on a double show to make up for loss time but we have not had that confirmed by her or her people. There is talk around the industry that Nini and Drake will be collabing sometime this month but that also hasn't been confirmed by her or anyone on her team......guess we wait.......

No comments: