Friday, May 4, 2012

GOD IS INDEED IN NINI'S LIFE


Hey all, this story should put some of the recent ugly rumors about Nini to rest. There has been speculation and negative reactions and comments from millions of fans and media outlets that Nini is a Satan worshipper and the leader of Illuminati, but today she proved that none of that's true. She was in Ohio today for a 1 hour autograph signing at the staples store in Columbus and before she was about to end for the day, a female camera woman asked "Nini, whats your relationship with God?" In which she replied "God is everything to me , he created me and he's the reason why I sing and the reason I wake up everyday, he loves me and I love him" For those of you who have been saying "How do you know which "GOD" she's referring to" Its common sense shes talking about the one true God as evident by "he created me" we all know Satan did not create the world or anything or anyone in it so she must be talking about the lord "Jesus Christ" Although we know conspiracy theorists will continue their yapping about her, us logical folks know real talk when we see/hear it and in my opinion Nini is NOT a devil worshipper!! Yay! Sorry.......

1 comment:

johnny1 said...

I never thought she was her videos and music backwards scares the shit outta me lol but I always knew she was a child of God! People need to stop hating and get a life!!