Sunday, May 6, 2012

AZEALIA BANKS THROWING SHOTS AT NINI??


Hey whats up people I got a new story to dish out tonight. Azealia Banks the up and coming Hip-Hop/Pop 20 year old who's signed with Interscope and managed under Major Lazer seems to be taking shots at Mega Star Nini! A new song titled "I'm On One" has 3 lines of lyrics which many say is a aim at Nini, the first line goes, "I'm sitting high in a cloud I'm in my own Lil place cant see that Lil bitch cuz the weave all in her face" Many feel that is a direct diss to Nini due to the fact that Nini wears her hair in her face at times and you don't really see her face at times. The second line goes "ay yo Betty boop how many times you had to give it up?, I'm the new bitch taking over and I'm throwing you in a pick up truck" People feel she's referring to Nini in this line due to the music industry calling her the "Betty Boop" of music. And the last line says "I can't see any talent all I see is how you get it... shake your ass up in ya videos and then they make you bigger, you ain't a boss you a rat only looking for the cheese but the bosses got you slutted up that's why you aim to please" OK people calm down because this wouldn't be the first time that we got all riled up and found out either it was a misunderstanding or.....pardon my french.......BULLSHIT! So with that being said we haven't heard a comment from Banks or Nini yet but we have heard a LEAKED song from Nini that is Untitled which seems to be a response in a small way, read the lyrics and you be the judge: "You a stupid hoe stay up in ya place bitch cuz i can bet a Milli on it that u gonna wanna taste it, OK get your friends bet them bitches get the stepping' on I shake my ass in them videos cuz I know that's what y'all checking for, you fucking with a winner you bitches is just beginners come and see when you ready eat yo ass up for dinner" We're not sure if that is a response song or just a new song nor are we sure if Azealia's song is aimed at Nini or random women, as I mentioned earlier their have been no comments from either artist confirming or denying a beef or a "so called beef" as it has been with Nini lately.......so until we get confirmation from either artist that there IS in fact a beef going on we have to just say "whatever" for now.....

No comments: