Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nini Addresses Rumors And Talks About Her Show Last Night


This morning Nini was on "Good Morning America" a local News Station in New York, channel 7 and she spoke on many things including some recent rumors that have been floating around as well as her performance last night and her upcoming album and her label "Platinum Sound Records". The interview started at 9am New York time and they welcomed her to the show which alot of celebs actually appear on because this news channel is the most respected news channel in all of New York and they began asking her questions..... here's the 1st part of the interview:
Wow we got Nini in the house (laughs) How are you today?
Nini:Hey Rosanna, I'm fine and yourself?
Im actually OK even though I wish I was in bed
(they both laugh)
Nini:I hear that I'm still sleepy I still cant believe I get up this early
(laughs) So Nini you have your shows coming up in Atlantic City Correct?
Yes I do I'm really excited but I'm still a little nervous about it because its going to be so many people you know, and no matter how long I been doing this I still get pretty nervous at times.
I know what you mean, I been reporting the news for over 15 years and sometimes I'm still nervous to get in front of that camera every morning (laughs)
Nini: Yes, its overwhelming at times but I try and just forget about all that and just imagine myself being by myself with no one else and that gets me over my fears.
I'm going to try that (laughs) so who else is performing with you at the shows?
Nini: Its Beyonce's welcome back celebrations that's really what the shows represent, so from now on I don't perform with anyone else but her since she will be back because we are still on our world tour together.
Oh, I see so the people you have been performing with lately were just her substitutes?
Nini Basically yes, but some I actually was scheduled to perform with.
Oh OK, so Nini what was the deal with last night? I mean that was crazy!
Nini (Laughs) Um well it was crazy, and its something I am getting used to because it happens SO MUCH (laughs)but luckily I have an amazing team, very slow at times but amazing and they were able to get the situation under control.
So You kind of screamed at people, did this time get you really upset?
Nini Yes its really all of the times that it happened it was boiling and I'm so sick of it happening and it finally exploded out of me but I would never speak that way to any of my fans I just was really not in the mood for that at the time.
I understand girl, you'd be surprised how many time I flip out on some of my coworkers (laughs), so tell me a little about your new album we all are anxious to hear it.
Nini Well its due on My birthday, November 13th and I'm currently working on it right now its going to be a very nice album but slightly different than my previous albums.
That's awesome are any of your artists going to be on the album?
Nini Yes pretty much all of them will be on there this is the first album where I have all of my artists on my album with me its really only 2 or 3 songs where I'm by myself.
Wow, so how is your label at the moment?
Nini: Its awesome, I have a wonderful talented team and I'm proud of each and every one of them, they work so hard and I'm proud to have them on my team.
Who are you currently working with?
Nini: Nicki Minaj, T.I, Omg Girlz and TIffany Evans currently
Oh OK we cant wait to hear these new songs all of your previous new songs are so good!
Nini: Oh, Thank You So Much (smiles)
The second part of the interview addressed some of the rumors that have been going around here's part 2:
So Nini what is it with you and Azaelia Banks?
Nini Well its something she started and I'm not stopping I did nothing to her she's a very disrespectful woman and I believe she's jealous honestly.
OK, we are going to move from that subject because I can see the look in your face, you look like ahhh will she shut up with these questions (they both laugh)
So What's up with all the rumors?
Nini: Well they are just that...... RUMORS nothing more its so much stuff coming to me at once I honestly forget most of them but the most popular is that I'm dating Chris Brown and that's ridiculous because I'm married and another is that I work my team so hard and keep all of their money and that's so far from the truth that I laughed when I Heard it they all work they all get what they deserve that's how I do business.
And whats the nonsense about you and drugs?
Nini: Oh yes they say I take drugs and I'm an alcoholic and what not and that's why I was in the hospital which wasn't the case I was severely stressed and tired from working so hard that's all, so its many things going around but none of its true.
I see well good luck Nini and we wish you the best on your shows this Friday and we wish you the best with your album as well as your label.
Nini: (Smiles) Thank you I really appreciate that (they hug)
Thanks so much for stopping by
Nini: My pleasure Thanks for having me
Of course we will see you Friday
Nini: Great hit me up for Backstage Passes
(Laughs) will do
The whole interview lasted about only 30 minutes and was a cool interview and for once Nini didn't seem upset after it was over lol. In other news her show in Oklahoma is tonight so see you guys there. Ill let you know all the details later.....

2 comments:

johnny1 said...

cool nini always setting stuff straight lol i dont even watch the news but i turned to it when i found out she was gonna be on it lol

johnny1 said...

same here