Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nini Makes Statements About The Incident Last Night




This morning Nini went in front of almost 100 news and paparazzi cameras to hold a press conference and she said "I would like to let everyone know that this is not how I normally behave, I try my best not to draw negative attention to myself but when you combine jealous people with successful people it becomes a pretty negative situation. In no way do I think my status makes me better than anyone else nor do I think I am able to do whatever I want, but one thing I don't tolerate is disrespectful people and Azaelia Banks is very disrespectful, both fights were started because of her if I was at fault I would admit that but I wasn't she stormed into the middle of my show which completely was unacceptable and that's why I reacted the way I did, not only did she disrespect me and my team but also people who paid good money to see my show just to have it get cancelled because of one person, so yes I was mad and I feel I had every right to be" She was asked by one camera man "Nini do you think this beef is getting out of hand" she replied "Yes I do but at the same time I didn't start it so I'm not going to try and stop it that isn't me once she comes to her senses and realizes there really is no competition between us than maybe it can be settled but until then its whatever" Another asked "What you mean no competition between you?" She said "She's not on my level period lets leave it at that" And another camerawoman asked "Nini why did you allow your friends to take part in the fight?" she replied "I didn't LET anyone do anything, everyone on the stage was grown and acted at their own free will I never told them to do anything those are my friends and they were just looking out for me so they were willing to include their selves in something that they weren't in, and although I do appreciate having real friends like that I have also made it clear to them that it was unnecessary and I don't need anyone fighting my battles" We have found out what actually happened after the show ended: Nini and her friends and label mates were back stage talking to police and explaining why the altercation started and they each made their own statements and was allowed to leave the stadium, Azaelia Banks was rolled on on a stretcher and put into an ambulance and we are told she is suffering some damage to the back of her head from getting hit with 3 record players and also a broken nose due to Kat punching her so hard with rings on her fingers and a punctured lung due to being stomped on by Cymphonique's High Heels. Nini has confirmed that the girls on her label (Kat, Cymphonique) "will NOT be released from PSR and says "they thought they were helping so I cant release them due to that that would not be professional of me" In the meantime her two collab tracks have released last night as promised and I will post on them in my next post. But as far as the Nini/Banks beef it just seems to be brewing more and more and I think its only a matter of time before we see Banks in the hospital for good. Most folks think its jealousy most think its personal what do you think?

10 comments:

johnny1 said...

I really think its jealousy i mean Nini is the richest woman on the PLANET she owns her own label she has 4 number 1 albums shes bigger than MJ (RIP) she was riding in a 94 million dollar maserati for christs sake what does this banks chick have? NOTHING why wouldnt it be jealousy duh!!

johnny1 said...

i think shes jealous it sad that someone has to go through all this bs because someone is a hater i was at that show last night and it was RIDICULOUS but her friends had her back that was cool to see i wish i had friends like that lol

johnny1 said...

yeah they are good friends but NINI is right they shouldve stayed out of it that wasnt their place to jump in if she didnt ask them to but i guess friends do that sometimes

johnny1 said...

ok that show was crazy i was there and i saw the whole thing this guy is posting slightly wrong i mean yes kat keyshia and cymphonique did jump in but thats because she was running towards them too i was in front row and saw it all she ran towards KAT not NINI and Kat knocked her out then Jay pulled Kat back then BANKS got up and Ran towards Keyshia And Cymphonique and NINI pushed her and thats when KEYSHIA and CYMPHONIQUE did some teamwork and hit her with the record players so the story is true just slightly OFF maybe this guy was sitting in the back and saw it wrong them girls had every right to react the way they did

johnny1 said...

Banks did not run at KAT she ran at Nini it was on Pay Per View i saw it too... she ran at nini and kat jumped in front and socked her out and as far as K.C and Cymphonique they double teamed her after Nini pushed her not before so the only person i say shouldnt have jumped in was KAT the other two had a right to cuz when nini pushed her she ran towards K.C and cymphonique and they hit her so yea

johnny1 said...

actually you're both wrong the author of this blog is dead right she ran at NINI the other 3 were just standing there she wasnt paying them no mind at all KAT pushed NINI out the way and socked banks really hard and blood dripped from her nose then she started stomping her while the others sat there and watched she was fighting so her bestie didnt have too then JAY pulled KAT off thats when BANKS got up looking dizzy and ran at NINI again (she still wasnt focusing on the others) and thats when K.C and CYMPHONIQUE double attacked her with the record players and CYMPHONIQUE began stomping her with her heels then YE JAY and BUGGY took all 4 girls backstage while BANKS was laid out all these people who said it was a jump are WRONG they all attacked her seperately a jump is when you attack all at once so shut up

johnny1 said...

duh!!! you protect youre boss nini should know that its always like that you step in for the boss whether he or she can handle it or not remember young buck with 50 cent same situation im pretty sure 50 couldve handled one guy but hes the BOSS and nini is their BOSS so they stepped in for the boss case closed

johnny1 said...

yeah that is true but i still wouldve like to see nini fight her alone lol nini fights like a maniac compared to the other 3 lol

johnny1 said...

lol

johnny1 said...

nini is a straight up G