Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nini Enjoying Mothers Day Plus Roc Nation Hook Up

Nini has posted on her FACEBOOK status "Enjoying my 3rd mothers day with my babies I feel so relaxed and happy right now just to be with my babies, I feel like NOTHING can hurt me today YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE #FUCKOFF, To all the mothers out there Happy Mom Day and Enjoy! Mwa!" A fan responded to her status update saying "Nini we would love to experience mothers day with you and your babies how about a few pics so we can share the experience with you?" In to which she replied "Sorry hon, me and my babies live life in privacy, when I'm not at work I don't want to bring work home with me nor do I want to bring home to work with me :)" People have been trying to get pictures of her babies since they were born but apparently Nini isn't like other celebs like Beyonce or Jessica Simpson or Keyshia Cole who posted their babies pics up within a month after they were born. That has caused speculation that maybe she is faking it and have no babies at all but just using it as publicity, but that was quickly shut down by Nini when she posted on her Twitter "OMG!!!!! NOW I'M FAKING MY PREGNANCY??? SO I GUESS I'M WALKING AROUND WITH IMAGINARY CHILDREN THAT ONLY I CAN SEE??? FIRST I'M EVIL NOW MY CHILDREN ARE FAKE, GET A LIFE!!!!! Whatever reason she doesn't want to show off her kids is her business and we are going to leave it at that. In other news rumors are spreading that Roc Nation (formerly Roc-A Fella) is set to partner up with PSR in the upcoming months! Folks are excited about this but we cant actually confirm it as we have had no comments so far from Jay-Z or Nini, but maybe so because yesterday on her Facebook she posted "I got 1 word for y'all.................ROC!!!! But we are not sure if she's referring to this rumor or something else so when we hear something we definitely will let you guys know.....

4 comments:

johnny1 said...

People need to leave her alone they actually put her through so much.... why do you people care so much about other peoples lives?? If she's faking her babies thats her choice how is that affecting you??? if she's evil with iluminatee or however you spell it so what,! that has no concern to any of you just live your life and stop worrying about what these celebs are doing cuz they can care LESS about you thats real talk shes still an amazing artist no matter what she is or whats shes doing! LEAVE IT ALONE NOW!

johnny1 said...

I agree with the comment above so what its her life not yours she is entitled to her right to do whatever the hell she pleases this is a free country...I honestly just dont think she would be faking it its dumb why would she if you think its doesnt make sense why would she need more publicity shes bigger than MJ LOL

johnny1 said...

People dont understand that shes PRIVATE she said so herself on interviews and her sites come on people shes right GET A LIFE people like beyonce or jessica simpson and whoever the hell else was mentioned that showed off their babies are attention whores that craves the media attention thats why they selling out their babies have any of you pricks ever stopped to think that just MAYBE nini mightbe different??

johnny1 said...

people come on here to fight over a comment board yeah.....people are idiots....not smart at all...... love u nini!