Friday, May 18, 2012

Nini Dedicates A Farewell Page To Donna Summer


Nini has dedicated an entire page to the "Queen Of Disco" on her website. The entire page reads "R.I.P To the late and great "queen of disco" Donna Summer! You have inspired me to keep going no matter what the circumstances may be and I am honored to have been able to sample one of your songs. You inspired me to evolve with my music and have taught me that some of the best things in life are free. I can remember watching you and saying to myself that "that's a wonderful performer" You worked so hard and I'm sorry I never got the chance to collaborate on a song with you but I know it would've been an awesome song and I am truly honored that you even thought of me. At the 2009 Bet awards I was blessed to be able to sit in the same row as you and I will never forget your wonderful performance that night. You changed the world of music in so many ways and me and my whole team would like to wish your family many blessings in this difficult time, may you Rest In Peace xoxox Love, Nini" Many other celebs have spoke on Ms Summer via their Twitter and Facebook Pages and their is a 1 hour special set to air next week on her life and accomplishments and Nini is said to be one of the celebs speaking on her behalf. So we would like to say RIP to "The Queen Of Disco" Donna Summer.

9 comments:

johnny1 said...

Awww that was so sweet of her its nice to see artists caring about other people than just their selves

johnny1 said...

I think that wouldve been a cool song if Nini and Donna wouldve did it back then in a 1980s sort of way

johnny1 said...

yes it wouldve been im 18 so i dont know much about donna summer i just know shes for the older folks but rip regardless its always sad to see a legend go :(

johnny1 said...

the way that Nini is NOW thats how Donna was THEN she was huge in the 70's and the 80's and if her and Nini wouldve collabed together it wouldve been HOT no doubt about that

johnny1 said...

RIP

johnny1 said...

Nini is so caring about others she doesnt act like a typical celeb thats why i like her more than most of these phony celebs today

johnny1 said...

yeah nini puts others first she has been blessed truly and you know shes going to heaven

johnny1 said...

thats because she was raised right obviously

johnny1 said...

yup