Monday, May 14, 2012

Nini Gets Annoyed With Interviewer Plus "Move Contest"

Nini had an interview not too long ago and she was visibly upset by certain questions that was asked. The interview started out asking questions about her label and her new album in process here's the first part:

Interviewer: Hello Nini, thanks for taking the time to speak with us today, how is everything with your label?
Nini: Everything is terrific, I feel I have got the best group of artists and I'm very proud of my whole team.
Interviewer:That's good, are there any new releases coming from the label anytime soon?
Nini: Yes, um I'm currently working on 2 collaboration songs with Selena Gomez, Ke$ha, Alexis Jordan and Monica spears, also Cymphonique is set to release a new song next week as well as 2 Chainz and Kelly Clarkson
Interviewer: I see, Kelly is your biggest artist at the moment correct?
Nini: Yes, I'm super proud of her And I'm excited for her new album in June
Interviewer: Awesome, so when is your album coming?
Nini: Well I'm planning to release it on my Birthday November 13th, This album will be different than my previous albums, it will be less Rap and more Love ballads also my sound will be totally different so I think my fans will appreciate that, I'm maturing as an artist and I feel my music should mature with me.
Interviewer: Well, good luck, when is the last time you wanted to Punch someone?
Nini: (Laughs) um well It has been a while I try not to settle problems with violence I'm mostly in control of my temper now.
After that is when the interview became slightly irritating when they started asking questions about her being one of the "queens" of Illuminati here's the second part:
Interviewer: So, I gotta ask you Nini whats up with you and Beyonce being queens of this so called devil worshiping cult? Is there any truth to that?
Nini: I really rather not discuss that right now, Just know that its in a rumor status and that's where its going to stay obviously.
Interviewer: So why is it that you put symbols in your videos and in your music?
Nini: Well that's kind of the same question you just asked me just put in a different way and I will say it a second time Id rather not get into that right now.
After that she really was getting annoyed because the interviewer was basically asking the same questions in different ways, and eventually Nini had to cancel the interview because she didn't want to answer any more questions. You can hear it in her voice and see it in her face she was very upset and the interviewer tried to get her back in the chair but she refused and left the building, she later made a statement saying "You will never see or hear an interview from me on King Magazine that's my word" And King has made a statement apologizing to Nini and expressed that they were "only trying to ask questions that fans wanted to hear" Regardless Nini will not be taking part in any more interviews from them based on what happened today. In other news Nini's "Move" contest has officially ended today, for those who don't know the contest was for a fan to remix her song "Move" and submit a video of him or her performing the best dance to it and a female has won today. Nini skyped her to confirm she had won and to tell her what she won, which was a private one on one dinner and a night on the town with her on May 27th as well as $5,000 plus exclusive tickets and a backstage pass for her Atlantic City NJ Show on May 25th. So congrats to the girl whose name has not been released yet, I'm pretty sure she's very excited. She will be having another contest sometime later in the year as she confirmed that via her site.

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

I saw that interview on Bet i can tell she was dead ass upset that lady was tripping with her questions...I loved how she got up and flipped the chair over and stormed out...call me crazy but that was hella sexy to me lmao!!

johnny1 said...

poor nini she mustve felt so embarassed by getting put on the spot like that and kept getting aksed questions that was nobodys business i dont blame her for reacting the way she did

johnny1 said...

neither do I