Sunday, January 5, 2014

NiNi Issues Apology To Christians For Her Actions

Today NiNi gave an apology at a live press conference and she said "I have offended many of my deeply spiritual Christian fans and I would like to say sorry. Being a religious person myself, I never meant to throw off the image that I might be anti religious or anti anything for that matter, but at the same time, a picture is a picture, I don't like to be defined just by an action that I do, and based on a picture people put a whole new vision of who I am and that is what I don't like, but as I said before, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I used to care about what others thought of me, but now with the best intentions and most respect that I can put this in, I have reached the level where I feel that the only person's opinion who matters about my own life is my own, I love my fans to death male and female, but when it comes to my own life, no one defines me or my actions but myself, doing good is bad doing bad is worse, so no matter what you do you get blamed regardless and that is why I learned that I'm going to stop worrying about what others think of me and focus on worrying about myself, but regardless I am sorry to those who I may offended as I said many times before god is a big part of who I am and why I am here today, so any representation of me disrespecting him is totally coincidental" Some people have accepted her apology others still aren't convinced and they feel she is just apologizing because people wont let up and its her attempt at shutting everyone up and putting this to bed. How do you guys feel about her apology. She didn't mention on why her team is doing the exact same weird things which still has her label in hot water. How do you guys feel about all of that?

No comments: