Sunday, June 23, 2013

Yeezy Names NiNi God Mother!

Today Yeezy posted this on Twitter: "Feeling hella good right now chilln cuddling up with my lil one, @NINI Come takea break and come join us and see your god daughter lol" Obviously NiNi didnt kno that she was the God mother because she posted "Wow im the god mommy too? Cool lol" Ye and Kim still havent released a picture of the girl yet and NiNi refuses to answer any questions about her, so thats all for now check me out later for more info! Also even though she is suspended, Alexis Jordan has released her highly awaited Mixtape titled "One For The Team" and she released it today for free. The mixtape has 10 stars all the way especially a song called "Fire" with her old boss Mr Hova click here to check out "Fire" and click here to get "One For The Team" for free!

6 comments:

johnny1 said...

How sweet

johnny1 said...

Damn everyone wants her to b godmama aint she god mother to like 6 other peoples kids too?

johnny1 said...

No

johnny1 said...

But shes the cousin

johnny1 said...

So my aunt is my aunt and my god mother and my sisters cousin is her god mother it dont matter who u r u can b a friend or a relative

johnny1 said...

I didnt kno that