Saturday, June 22, 2013

NiNi Has Her Middle Finger To The Critics

Today a new song dropped by Icona Pop (I Love It) Ft NiNi and Wale and the music critics have been hard at work criticizing it as much as they can. They said things such as "British music meets American trash the song belongs in the dumpster with the rest of the trash" And NiNi posted "I know everything that I do or that I'm apart wont always be great I don't expect it too I'm human too, but its absolutely NOTHING wrong with that song, I love it and my middle finger is up to the critics take that and suck on it!" NiNi also has two other songs that she is proud of and they are the two new songs from the two new PSR girls Mya and Jasmine and she says that she definitely wants to collab with both on the same track she wants to see how well they do together on the same track.  Also Christina Beiber has released her first mainstream song today titled "Blue Skies" and the fans generally get to see what kind of artist she is and the main style that she represents is Pop/R&B and she actually sings very well, and so far she is gaining many fans off of this song and she already has collab requests pouring in, so looks like NiNi made the right choice after all. She has informed us that she is currently in the process of filling up her roster and she will be looking for unsigned artists to sign, and she encourages all interested artists to submit a mp3 file on her website of their best song along with their contact information, so are there any singers or rappers out there that feel that they are good enough for the platinum crew? If so prove it and go submit your hottest bars to the site, click here

12 comments:

johnny1 said...

im definetly doing that cuz im definetly good enough

johnny1 said...

doubt it lol

johnny1 said...

I already submitted my song I kno u gon love it nini

johnny1 said...

once again I doubt it

johnny1 said...

nini im a 22 year old r&b singer who goes by the name of seven please go check me out on youtube www.youtube.com/seven, thank you

johnny1 said...

ay!!! dumb broad she said go post ur best song to her site not spam up her blog with links and FYI its already a "Seven" out find a new stage name

johnny1 said...

dam why yall gotta be so harsh lol

johnny1 said...

I like ur music seven its really good I think u may have a chance good luck

johnny1 said...

Thank you very much boo

johnny1 said...

I submitted my song nini :)

johnny1 said...

who cares good 4 u

johnny1 said...

I just did